CBD Spritzer Recipe: Muddled Raspberry Mint CBD Summer Spritzer
Keep those summer vibes going longer with this delicious CBD spritzer recipe, featuring muddled raspberries and fresh mint.
These late summer afternoons can be so relaxing as we move into fall. Raspberries are in full ripeness and the mint has been growing strong all year.
There’s no better way to enjoy all of these things and feel better with CBD (or even CBG, CBN, etc) at the same time. Some research suggests even the smell of mint can promote alertness and well-being. Here’s a yummy spritzer recipe you can easily make at home.
Thanks to Healist Naturals for creating this video with us!
Raspberry Mint CBD Summer Spritzer
Prep time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 can flavored, carbonated water
- Healist Naturals Calm Drops (or other CBD oil)
- 6-10 fresh raspberries
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- In a small bowl with the back of a spoon muddle the raspberries
- Measure and add in CBD oil
- Tear up mint leaves, add those
- Pour in agave syrup
- Pour into a tall drink glass
- Add carbonated water on top, stir
- Add ice, maybe a little more water, stir
- Garnish with a tiny bit of mint on top and enjoy!