If you were to ask a group of CBD consumers ‘How do you purchase CBD oil?’ you would undoubtedly get a variety of answers. Some people prefer buying CBD oil online. Others prefer the physical experience of purchasing from a local store.
At present, there are so many alternatives for procuring CBD oil products. But, which is the best option? In this article we will compare the two main methods of CBD shopping: online and offline. Use this guide to determine which form of CBD shopping is the most suitable for you.
Buying CBD oil: Other considerations
Whether you choose to purchase CBD oil online or in a store, one thing that should never be compromised is the quality of the product. These are some indicators to help guide your purchases, whether physically or digitally:
- Third party tested products – Lab results from a third party should be readily available to ensure that the product has undergone a safe manufacturing process.
- Safe method of extraction – Ensure that no toxic chemicals are used during manufacturing. CO2 supercritical is the gold standard of extraction for its high CBD yield and exclusion of unwanted chemicals.
- Great customer service – Whatever outlet you choose purchase CBD from, should be knowledgeable and willing to aid your decision making. Excellent customer service is the mark of a good company.
- Good branding – Consider the way that the company presents their brand to the public. A well made website, active social media and response to inquiries are all signs of a quality brand.
- Solid vendor reputation – Reviews of previous customers can go a long way. There should be some customer experience that you can reference either online, or from a trusted source such as our website or a forum like the CBD subreddit.
- Detailed product information – All the ingredients included in your CBD oil should be clearly listed on the labelling. This allows you to examine the details and ensure that it has enough CBD content and no undesired ingredients.
- Return policy – Take the company’s return policy into consideration. This will vary depending on the store. If it’s your first time trying a particular brand, it may be wise to ensure that they allow you to return a defective item within a reasonable time frame.
Final thoughts on buying CBD oil
With these guidelines, we hope that your CBD oil shopping is made significantly easier.
Ultimately, when buying CBD oil, the choice of online or offline shopping depends on what you value as a consumer. For those that prefer anonymity, efficiency and pure convenience, online may be more appealing. Yet others may prefer a direct interaction with the product and sales rep, with the ability to make an instant exchange.
Whatever the method, choosing a high-quality item should be to the top of the list. With that said, happy CBD shopping.