Best CBD Oils of 2021: Top 12 CBD Oil Brand Reviews
How can you pick the best CBD oil, when there are hundreds of products on the market?
Thousands of people have learned about the healing benefits of CBD, resulting in unprecedented interest in this supplement. People are using CBD oil to ease their chronic pain, and relieve symptoms of conditions ranging from arthritis to depression. Unlike its close cousin, psychoactive cannabis (‘marijuana’), CBD oil won’t make you feel high — but many users report significant relief of their symptoms. Even the World Health Organization declared CBD oil safe and worthy of deeper research.
At the same time, record-breaking popularity and an unregulated industry make it hard to separate quality CBD oil from snake oil. Especially if you’re new to using hemp extracts, choosing can be confusing. That’s where Ministry of Hemp can help. We’ve reviewed dozens of products and selected the best CBD oil available online today.
In this detailed roundup, we’ll explain more about how to select the right CBD for your needs, and then share the top 12 CBD oil brands for sale online. Read on to see our complete reviews.
Our Review Criteria: How We Selected These CBD Oils
While many vendors offer high-quality CBD oil, there was simply no way to review every CBD oil. Inevitably, we had to pick and choose and some great hemp companies were left off this list.
We focused primarily on larger, well-established brands with reliable, well-designed websites and rock-solid customer service. Every brand featured here makes it easy to get information about their products and easy to find help if you have questions or a problem.
Similarly, transparency is one of our top concerns when it comes to selecting the best CBD oils. Every product below is clearly labeled, so you can easily understand how much CBD oil / full spectrum CBD extract is in each bottle. You can also easily find the complete ingredients on the bottle, packaging, or the company’s website. These brands are also open about where they source their hemp.
Every CBD product should make third-party lab results available, either online, in their packaging, or by request. At a minimum, each brand here offers lab results showing the levels of cannabinoids like CBD and THC, while others offer additional tests. The more information available to consumers the better. At the same time, we admit it isn’t always easy for newcomers to interpret these lab tests.
Finally, in general, we almost always recommend full spectrum tinctures over supplements made from isolates (extracts of CBD alone). Full-spectrum or whole plant tinctures take advantage of the ‘entourage effect’ that comes from combining all the naturally occurring chemicals found in the hemp plant. Isolates are great for cooking with CBD or consumers that are especially sensitive to the taste of hemp extract, but some research suggests they may be less effective for certain uses than full spectrum extracts. All but two of the brands below are made from full spectrum CBD, and the exceptions are clearly noted.
After careful review, we believe these are all high-quality CBD oils, they are not ranked in any particular order.
Official MOH’s Best CBD Oil Reviews
#1 Fab CBD Oil: Top-Rated & Full Spectrum CBD Oils
- Price per bottle: $39-129
- Flavor Options: You can choose between five flavors: Citrus, Mint, Natural, Berry, and Vanilla.
- CBD Serving Size: 5 to 40mg per serving.
- CBD in each bottle:300mg, 600mg,1200mg and 2400mg.
- CBD Type: Full-Spectrum.
- Laboratory Testing: Laboratory testing is done by ProVerde Laboratories and is available online.
- Return Policies: Unopened or unused items within 30 days are eligible for a refund.
Fab CBD focuses on creating great products and promoting a preventive wellness lifestyle for people. Fab CBD uses innovative formulation and constant research to provide high-quality CBD products for their customers. Fab CBD also aims to raise awareness about the benefits people can get from using CBD products.
#2 Cheef Botanicals: Best Value
- Price per bottle: The price ranges from $24.95 to $124.95.
- Flavor Options: Cheef Botanicals do not have any flavor options.
- CBD Serving Size: 1mg to 2.5mg of CBD per drop.
- CBD in each bottle: You can choose between 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg and 3000mg.
- CBD Type: Full Spectrum.
- Laboratory Testing: Available on the online website.
- Return Policies: 30-day money-back guarantee.
Cheef Botanicals aim to give insight into the healing powers and health benefits of CBD products to your body. They also aim to provide alternative methods like CBD products to improve the health of their users.
#3 CBDistillery: Best Veriety Of CBD Oils
- Price per bottle: Price ranges from $35 to $240.
- Flavor Options: CBDistillery has a mango-flavored CBD oil.
- CBD Serving Size: 33mg per serving.
- CBD in each bottle: 300mg to 2500mg per bottle.
- CBD Type: Full Spectrum and Broad Spectrum CBD
- Laboratory Testing: You can find it on the product’s page.
- Return Policies: 60-day money-back guarantee.
CBDistillery aims to make CBD products accessible to all users and customers. The brand uses intensive research and manufacturing processes to create high-quality CBD products available to the public.
#4 Nuleaf Naturals: Most Potent Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Price per bottle: The price ranges from $29.99 to $399.99 per bottle.
- Flavor Options: Nuleaf Naturals only offer natural flavor CBD oil.
- CBD Serving Size: 30 mg per serving.
- CBD in each bottle: You can choose from 300mg to 6000mg of CBD per bottle.
- CBD Type: Full Spectrum
- Laboratory Testing: The laboratory results of the product are on the product’s packaging.
- Return Policies: Unopened or unused items within 30 days are eligible for a refund.
Nuleaf Naturals have been the leading brand and pioneers when it comes to providing CBD products to the market. The goal of the brand is to help people live a healthy and happy life by providing high-quality CBD products.
#5 Medterra CBD
- Price per bottle: The price of CBD oil starts at $39.99 for each bottle.
- Flavor Options: You can choose in between Citrus, Strawberry Mint, and Unflavored for the flavor options.
- CBD Serving Size: 16 mg to 100mg per dropper.
- CBD in each bottle: Potency ranges from 500mg to 3000mg of CBD per bottle.
- CBD Type: Broad Spectrum CBD
- Laboratory Testing: The Laboratory testing for each product can be viewed on the website.
- Return Policies: 30-day money-back guarantee
Medterra is a group of passionate individuals that believe that CBD products should be available to anyone at an affordable price. The brand follows strict guidelines when manufacturing CBD products for its customers.
- Highlights: Manitoba Harvest’s CBD Oil Drops are made with high quality broad spectrum hemp extract. They are one of the most experienced brands in the hemp industry, and the quality of their oils shows just that.
- Strength: Available in 300mg, 900mg, and 1500mg tincture bottles.
- Price: $24.99-89.99
- Customer Service & Shipping: Customer service is fast & helpful. Shipping is available to the United States, and arrives within 5-7 business days.
- Independent Test Results: Available on all product pages.
- Flavor: Available in Unflavored & Peppermint. The unflavored tincture has a natural, earthy hemp taste. The peppermint is refreshing, cool & minty. Mild and not too overpowering.
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, Organic MCT Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil (in Peppermint flavor only).
- Other: Manitoba Harvest offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
#7 Populum Premium Hemp Oil
- Highlights: Populum’s Premium Full Spectrum CBD Tincture is a long-time favorite at Ministry of Hemp for its sweet, fresh orange flavor and reliable effects.
- Strength: “Advanced” tincture with 1000mg per 30ml bottle, also available in 250 & 500mg
- Price: $47.20 – 179.00
- Specials: Save 20% with an exclusive coupon code MOH20.
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast customer service. Free shipping available with expedited shipping for an additional fee.
- Independent Test Results: Included with every order.
- Flavor: Even in their strongest Advanced tincture, the mildly sweet orange flavor leaves almost no aftertaste of hemp.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full SpectrumCBD Extract plus Cold-pressed Orange Oil, Non-GMO Hemp Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, and Hemp Seed Oil.
- Other: Populum offers a 30-day risk-free trial.
#8 Charlotte’s Web Hemp Extract Oil
- Highlights: The high-quality and delicious chocolate mint flavor of Charlotte’s Web Hemp Extract explains why this is one of the best known brands on the market.
- Strength: “Plus” tincture with 750mg per 30ml bottle, also available in 300mg and 2500+mg
- Price: $39.99 – $149.99
- Specials: Save 5% with a monthly subscription.
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast customer service. Free shipping available on orders of $75 or over.
- Independent Test Results: Available on request.
- Flavor: This tincture reminded us of a movie theatre chocolate mint candy, with only mild CBD aftertaste.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Extract plus Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Organic Chocolate Mint Flavor Oil (Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Natural Flavors)
- Other: Also available in unflavored variety.
We noticed the total amount of CBD is not as clearly labeled on their bottles as with other CBD products, though it’s easy to calculate from the serving size. Charlotte’s Web’s hemp is grown in Colorado. They also offer capsules, topicals, and a pet blend.
#9 Elixinol Respira CBD Oil
- Highlights: Respira CBD Oil from Elixinol is designed to be a delicious grape mint-flavored food additive, a conventional supplement, or even used in a vape pen.
- Strength: 600mg per 30ml bottle
- Price: $74.99
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast customer service. Free shipping on all U.S. orders.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Flavor: Strong, fresh grape mint flavor almost completely covers the taste of hemp.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Extract plus Kosher Vegetable Glycerin and Natural Flavor.
- Other: 30-day refund available for unsatisfied customers. Also available in unflavored variety.
Elixinol sources all their hemp from their farm in Colorado. In addition to tinctures, Elixinol offers CBD capsules, topical balms, dog treats, and other products like hemp protein and hemp seeds.
#10 Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Signature Blend
- Highlights: Bluebird Botanicals’ Hemp Signature Blend combines full spectrum hemp extract with frankincense extract and black cumin seed oil.
- Strength: 250mg per 30ml bottle
- Price: $29.99
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast customer service. Shipping starts at $5 with expedited shipping available for an additional fee.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Flavor: This CBD oil tincture has a very distinct, spicy, peppery flavor that some people will love.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus Frankincense Extract, Black Cumin Seed Oil, and Hemp Seed Oil.
- Other: Hemp-only extracts are also available.
Frankincense and black cumin seed may offer additional healing benefits, though scientific research is not conclusive. Bluebird Botanicals’ hemp is grown in Colorado. They also offer pet products, concentrates, isolates, CBD vape juice, and more.
#11 Palmetto Harmony Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- Highlights: Full Spectrum Hemp Oil from Palmetto Harmony has a unique herbal flavor and is made from just two ingredients: CBD & fractionated coconut oil.
- Strength: 600 mg per 30ml bottle
- Price: $90.00
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast customer service. Shipping starts at $11.50 with expedited shipping available for an additional fee.
- Independent Test Results: Available on request.
- Flavor: Although unflavored, this CBD oil tincture has a strong herbal taste that reminded us of a cup of earthy green tea.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus MCT (coconut-based) oil
The label of this CBD oil tincture was not as easy to read as other products. Palmetto Harmony’s hemp is grown in Kentucky. This family operated business began when CBD offered unique benefits to their ailing child, Harmony. In addition to tinctures, they offer topicals, capsules, pet products, and even transdermal CBD patches.
#12 Receptra Naturals Plus Hemp CBD Oil
- Highlights: Receptra Naturals Plus CBD Oil has a milder flavoring than some of the other flavor-added extracts, while still reducing the flavor of hemp extract.
- Strength: “Plus” tincture with 1500mg per 30ml bottle, also available in 750mg and other strengths
- Price: $74.95 – $199.95
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast customer service. Free shipping available on orders over $100.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Flavor: The grape flavor is less strong than other extracts, making this a good choice for people who want added flavor with the taste of hemp.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full Spectrum Hemp Extract plus MCT (coconut-based) oil and Natural Flavors.
Receptra Naturals sources their hemp from family farms in Colorado. They also offer CBD topicals and pet blends.
Who can use CBD oil?
Who should use CBD? This is a very common question. The short answer: almost everyone!
There is also a misconception that hemp extract is used more widely in younger generations. A research study done by the non-profit Project CBD found that the majority of CBD users are over age 44. It is believed this is due to aches, pains, inflammation, and trouble sleeping that many people experience as they age.
Another study from Gallup found that 44% of people in America have tried CBD and that at least 8% of people over 65 have tried cannabidiol at some point.
The Project CBD study found that almost 90% of users who used cannabidiol for pain relief saw the reduced intensity in their pain, with 70% of users saying their pain was “much better.”
Along with pain, this supplement can also help people fall asleep, stay asleep, or both. The same study found that users fall asleep much faster and wake up fewer times throughout the night. Many of those users also felt more rested in the morning.
Anxiety and Depression were both at the top of the list for uses. The Project CBD study showed that 68% of users said their nervousness was “much better” with use. Users also reported cannabidiol helping with panic attacks, mood swings, irritability, and sadness.
There are other uses for CBD studied which include: hormonal issues, PTSD, gastrointestinal issues, ADD/ADHD, cancer symptoms, diabetes, and alcoholism and addiction. The link is below this article if you would like to read more on those uses and the research results.
Why there’s so much confusion around CBD oils
Let’s first try to understand why it has come to this. From the research we’ve done, we can essentially break it down to three reasons the CBD oil industry is out of control.
1. CBD buyers are vulnerable people
Think about the demographic that CBD companies are targeting. They’re mainly ones who are suffering from some type of illness, or struggling with sleeplessness, anxiety, chronic pain, and so on. Or, their loved ones might be buying CBD for them in the hopes it can help their struggles.
53% of Americans falsely believe the FDA regulates CBD.
October 2019 Grocery Manufacturers Association study
Whatever the symptoms, these patients are suffering. Some may be struggling to get satisfactory treatment through pharmaceutical medicine. Thus, many who turn to CBD oil are desperate to find a treatment that works. Unfortunately, many buyers don’t have the time or energy to learn how to choose CBD oil. A perfect demographic for greedy businesses to target.
2. The CBD market is unregulated
In 2013, an industry insider turned into a whistleblower as she blasted her company and the entire CBD industry for its deceptive practices. Tamar Wise, a former Dixie Botanicals employee, posted on her Facebook that
“These formulations start with crude and dirty hemp paste contaminated with microbial life … The paste perhaps even contains residual solvents and other toxins as the extraction is done in China made using a process that actually renders it unfit for human consumption.“
Fortunately, most reputable CBD companies now use hemp that’s grown in the U.S. Standards have improved dramatically in the last 6 years. Even so, this market is unregulated. Essentially, the industry has been left on its own to monitor its supply chains and develop best practices for CBD manufacture.
3. CBD labels can be misleading
The biggest problem regarding labeling is that companies mislead their customers when it comes to the CBD dosage on their bottles. Some products (particularly those sold on Amazon!) are simply lying about their contents. But even among transparent CBD brands, the dosage can still be confusing.
For example, one brand of CBD tincture might list the total amount of CBD in the bottle, while some list the amount in each dropper (often per 1 milliliter of tincture). This can get more confusing when you add in other product types, like CBD capsules or edibles like CBD gummies or even CBD-infused chocolate bars and coffee.
How can you identify high-quality CBD oils?
Cannabidiol or CBD is an extract of the cannabis plant. Although present in psychoactive cannabis (“marijuana”), most CBD oil is extracted from agricultural hemp. While psychoactive cannabis remains federally illegal, the 2018 Farm Bill took hemp-based CBD out of the control of the Drug Enforcement Administration.
These hemp-based CBD oil supplements are very low in THC (or tetrahydrocannabinol), the natural compound that produces psychoactivity in humans. In other words, THC is what makes people feel high. CBD offers many of the health benefits of “medical marijuana” without the high, making it more versatile and less controversial to both users and the community.
However, quality matters: low-grade CBD oil may not offer the same levels of benefit offered by top-rated CBD oil because of a variety of factors, and it could even potentially contain harmful toxins. In addition, many products are misleadingly labeled. You should never buy CBD on Amazon due to the profusion of fake products there.
Five of the most important factors when identifying high-quality CBD are: how it’s made, where and how the hemp was grown and picking brands that offer third-party lab results. Other important factors include whether the product is a “full-spectrum” extract, and the overall transparency and communication available from the brand. We’ve examined each factor in more detail below.
Manufacturing CBD: It Matters How CBD Oil Is Made
Unfortunately, due to the young age of the CBD oil industry, there aren’t any regulations that control the manufacturing process. This means that different CBD brands may have different extraction methods in order to process CBD oil from hemp.
Unscrupulous companies, especially those who sell their products at a ridiculously low price, may use cheap methods when extracting CBD oil. This requires toxic solvents that are dangerous to our health such as propane, hexane, pentane and butane.
Better companies use pharmaceutical-grade ethanol to process CBD. Ethanol is essentially grain alcohol. It removes unneeded toxins and residues from the base hemp plant. Many experts consider ethanol among the most efficient extraction methods. This method retains the highest amount of natural cannabinoids among the different refinement processes. It’s also considered one of the safest methods of extracting CBD for human consumption.
Some brands manufacture and extract CBD oil through “supercritical CO2 extraction.” This process involves using carbon dioxide under high pressure in an extremely cold environment. Supercritical CO2 extraction requires expensive equipment, a more complex refinement process, and production expertise, but it ensures that CBD oil maintains its purity all through the process.
There are some less common, but still safe methods such as lipid extraction.
- SUGGESTION – Before purchasing any CBD oil, research the vendor’s production methods. The information can be found on their website, or through talking to a customer service representative. Quality CBD brands most commonly use ethanol or supercritical CO2 extraction.
Growing Hemp: The Source of Your CBD Matters
Like any manufactured product, one of the best ways to ensure quality is to use high-quality materials. This is especially important in CBD oil. Hemp acts as a “hyperaccumulator.” This means that the hemp plant easily absorbs any toxins or heavy metals in the soil. If a hemp plant grew on rich soil, the resulting hemp plant will be of high quality and can produce CBD oil in the same high-quality as well.
Being a hyperaccumulator also has drawbacks. If you grow hemp in soil with heavy metals or pollution, those toxins could find their way into any CBD oil or consumable products made from those plants.
Sadly, some manufacturers would choose to purchase low-quality hemp to process as CBD oil, and such hemp may be polluted with heavy metals. These manufacturers only have profit in mind, and don’t care about the possible consequence of their products. This is one reason why CBD oil risks getting a negative reputation.
- SUGGESTION – Look into where the CBD brand sources their hemp from. We recommend buying CBD oil products made from U.S.-grown hemp whenever possible. Such information can be found on the retailer’s or manufacturer’s websites as well as through their support center.
Check for third-party lab results (COAs) when buying quality CBD
A high-quality brand of CBD will always provide third-party lab results to their consumers. These results are also known as Certificate of Analysis (COAs). Some laboratories find favorable results, while some CBD products fail their lab tests.
These independent labs exist to ensure that CBD oil is everything it claims to be, with a high level of CBD, low in THC (legally, under 0.3% THC), and lacking in impurities that can be harmful to consumers. Depending on the brand, results might show just levels of CBD and other cannabinoids. However, many brands offer detailed tests which show levels of terpenes and verify the lack of pesticides, fungus, or other harmful chemicals.
Reading these results can be a bit confusing for new consumers, but it helps to at least briefly check COA and educate yourself about their contents as much as you are comfortable doing.
- SUGGESTIONS – A reputable brand of CBD oil should always have recent lab results available. Some provide them on their website, while others include them in the packaging or both. You might also be able to look up a product using a special batch code or QR code on the packaging. When in doubt, reach out to customer service for help.
Full-spectrum vs. CBD isolate products
Another sign of a quality CBD oil is that it is manufactured using the whole plant and more of the natural compounds found in it. CBD Isolates are increasingly popular, but in reality, they may be less effective than whole plant extracts.
Full spectrum CBD or Hemp Extract retains more of the natural chemicals found in hemp. These include terpenes, flavonoids, and other cannabinoids that are generally believed to work synergistically with CBD, making the benefits higher than CBD alone. These products do contain very low amounts of THC. By contrast, a Broad Spectrum CBD or Hemp Extract retains some of these natural compounds but lacks any THC.
Contrary to popular belief, it’s theoretically possible for any type of CBD oil to cause a false positive for marijuana in a drug test. That’s because many tests are very inefficient and inaccurate. However, broad spectrum CBD or CBD isolate products may be less likely to do so than full spectrum hemp extract. More research is needed before we have definitive answers about CBD and drug tests.
- SUGGESTION – Check the labels on the product to determine if the manufacturer uses the whole plant in their products, or check their websites for the information. Some brands use the term Whole Plant while others could use Full Spectrum or Broad Spectrum. Experiment to find out which works best for you.
Look for CBD brands that value communication and transparency
One common theme you might have noticed in this article? We frequently encouraged you to reach out to brands directly for more information.
The reason for this is two-fold. First, a brand knows their products best. But, perhaps more importantly, high quality CBD brands prioritize transparency and good communication. It should always be easy for consumers to find more information about CBD products, including how they were made. Customer service should be easy to reach and respond quickly, whether you use email, phone or social media.
Sometimes we hear from inexperienced consumers who see advertising for a disreputable CBD brand. One of the simplest indicators of high quality CBD brands is whether they have an easy to browse website and an active, friendly presence on social media.
- SUGGESTION – Only buy from brands with a professional looking website that’s easy to browse. If you can’t easily get questions answered by customer service, move on to another CBD brand that values its customers more.
Should you buy CBD oil online or from an offline store
If you were to ask a group of CBD consumers ‘How do you purchase CBD oil?’ you would undoubtedly get a variety of answers. Some people prefer buying CBD oil online. Others prefer the physical experience of purchasing from a local store.
At present, there are so many alternatives for procuring CBD oil products. But, which is the best option? In this article we will compare the two main methods of CBD shopping: online and offline. Use this guide to determine which form of CBD shopping is the most suitable for you.
Advantages of buying CBD oil online
Online shopping has totally evolved over the years and transformed the business landscape. People are more mobile than ever before, life is far more fast paced. It’s a natural progression.
In the CBD industry, you’re likely to find online businesses outnumbering brick-and-mortar establishments. These CBD e-commerce companies have recognized the unique value they can provide to their customers by offering CBD oil products on the online marketplace.
Here are some of the main reasons to shop for CBD oil online.
It’s hard to compete with the privacy of an online purchase. You just browse on your PC or mobile device, add to cart and checkout when you’re finished. All without anyone knowing what you’ve been up to.
Consumers that would like to shop for their CBD oil without scrutiny of prying eyes, will value online shopping for its privacy. When you’re shopping in person there’s no telling who you may run into.
Typically, you can find better prices and discounts when purchasing CBD oil online. The consumer has access to a wider variety of brands and outlets and can make price comparisons at lightning speed.
For most bargain hunters, online is the way to go. Performing those comparisons in person will amount to hours of commuting or multiple phone calls, all with significantly less options.
The availability of CBD oil products is improving with time. You can find them on the shelves of organic grocers in most major cities. There are even dedicated CBD franchises opening for business in some regions.
However, there are still places where the legal gray area around CBD affects its availability. For people in these areas, online may be the only option to get their hands on a quality CBD oil. With online shopping you can bypass all the red tape and get your CBD oil delivered at your door.
Reduced shopping time
Shopping online is relatively effortless. There’s no browsing from aisle to aisle, when you can find exactly what you’re looking for in seconds. All variations of CBD oil products can be presented in one page, with the prices, brands, and customer reviews. It totally simplifies decision-making.
There’s also the added benefit of never waiting in line, as all your orders can be made in real-time. For those that don’t care for the sentimental aspects of shopping or just need to get it done quickly, online is the way to go.
Brick & mortar: Why buy CBD offline?
With the advent of online shopping, it’s easy to overlook the advantages of a physical presence. However, there are some things that just can’t be replaced digitally. Direct interactions with the products and employees help to create a positive shopping experience.
CBD stores are popping up across many states, with some building solid reputations through good old-fashioned customer service.
Here are some of the main reasons to shop for CBD offline.
Offline shopping allows the consumer to look at the item and inspect it thoroughly before deciding to buy. This may decrease the risk of purchasing a bogus product.
Scammers are also less likely to operate from a reputable physical establishment since their items will be under the scrutiny of the public. However, beware of buying CBD oil from convenience stores, many “head shops” and other less discerning businesses.
There’s something about a face to face interaction that is just more satisfying than a digital experience.
Many people value the ability to interact with a salesperson in real-time. They can get recommendations, ask questions, voice their concerns and even build a relationship. For the individuals that just need that human interaction, there is no real substitute for physical purchases.
Buying CBD oil online may take less time, but you still have to factor in the delivery process and additional shipping fees. Even the most efficient courier services usually take at least a couple of days to get the item to your doorstep.
Some consumers prefer to get their hands on the item immediately after their purchase. Offline shopping allows these individuals to circumvent the whole shipping process.
Final thoughts: How to choose CBD oils for yourself?
CBD oil is growing in popularity every day and we’re happy to say that it’s here to stay.
While most brands want to deliver high-quality products, not all companies maintain this same level of integrity. CBD regulations and enforcement are likely to improve with time. But until this happens, the consumer must be cautious about what CBD brands to trust.
We have gone through five important things to look for when purchasing CBD oil and offered some suggestions on how to determine if your brand checks out. It is important that you do your own research before making your choice. Remember, you can always check for product reviews, or search for more answers to your questions on sites like Ministry of Hemp.
While buying CBD can feel intimidating at first, with a little knowledge you’ll be ready to make the right purchase.
We believe all the products in this article are high-quality, effective supplements. Even so, it can be confusing to know where to start. Fortunately, there’s some simple advice that you can use to pick the best CBD oil for your needs.
Some people don’t mind, or even enjoy the natural taste of hemp oil tinctures. For those who are bothered by the distinctive herbal taste of hemp extract, a flavored CBD oil tincture may be better. We’ve selected a variety of both flavored and unflavored CBD oil tinctures in this roundup, and many of the brands selected offer multiple options. If you still can’t stand the flavor of a CBD oil, consider another option like CBD gummies or capsules. Topical CBD is another popular choice, especially if you’re treating body aches or certain skin problems.
Strength is also an extremely important consideration. Beginners may find that it’s easier to control dosage using a lower strength tincture. On the other hand, experienced CBD consumers know that high-strength tinctures are more cost-effective. Although stronger tinctures cost more, you get more CBD oil and other beneficial cannabinoids in each drop. Most CBD brands offer more than one option for strength.
Finally, most of the products below simply contain hemp oil extract, mixed with a neutral carrier oil like hemp seed oil or coconut oil. While hemp seed oil is packed with nutrition, CBD brands are beginning to offer supplements with added ingredients that may offer additional benefits. We’ve included the complete ingredients of every product. Be sure to avoid any known allergies and investigate the pros and cons of any additional ingredients.
Overall, we recommend trying a variety of options until you find the best one for you. Begin to familiarize yourself with the different brands and what makes each one unique.