The 5 Best CBD Oils In 2022
CBD oils are taking the market by storm. They are the new best-kept secret to several health and wellness issues. There seems to be an insatiable need for hemp derived CBD products, and as such more players and brands are finding their way into this ever-growing market.
There is an opportunity for money-making where there is a societal need. Like any other product, there exist genuine ones in their claims, as well as those just in it for a quick payday. How then do you know if you are buying the best CBD oil in the market? Which CBD oil will be effective in giving you the desired results? Is there a CBD oil that can help you with your pain and coping with anxiety?
In this article, we aim to answer these questions and more. So which is the best CBD oil in the market, you ask? Well, scroll down to get your answer.
A quick look At 2022’s Best CBD Oils
Uses of CBD oils are as varied as the needs of the users. Whether you are taking CBD oil for anxiety, pain relief, or to help you get a well-deserved good night’s sleep, there is a brand out there that has you covered.
- Exhale Wellness – Overall Best CBD Oil On The Market, Editor’s Pick
- BudPop CBD Oil – Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures For Sale
- Cheef Botanicals – Most Potent Hemp Oil & CBD Tinctures
- Hollyweed – Strong Flavored & Broad Spectrum CBD Drops
- FAB CBD – Hemp Oil & CBD Tincture Online Legally
#1. Exhale Wellness : Overall Best CBD Oil On The Market, Editor’s Pick
Exhale Wellness stood out the most to our research team about CBD oil brands. The brand’s ethos is founded on exploring and presenting nature’s healing properties to the general population.
The company’s founders are nature enthusiasts who chose the hemp plant as their primary focus. While it has gained a bad rep globally, it is one of the most diverse plants in terms of benefits derived from it.
The team at exhale wellness taps into the indigenous knowledge of communities around the globe that use the hemp plant to promote health and wellness. To scale their research and introduce products such as CBD oil and other CBD alternatives into the market, the brand looked to farmers in Colorado that grow their plants purely organically.
Since the brand aims to present as pure a form of full spectrum CBD oil as possible, they extract it using CO2 extraction. The upside to this extraction method is that CBD oil comes into minimal contact with chemical solvents that alter the quality and chemical composition of the oil.
- Purity Of the CBD Oil: Exhale wellness goes above and beyond to ensure the purity of their CBD oil. Not only do they source their raw material from organic farms, but they also employ an extraction process that exposes the resulting CBD oil to as few chemical reagents as possible.
- Discounts: Everyone likes a bargain. Exhale wellness not only considers your physical wellbeing but your financial one as well. First-time purchases attract a 20% discount. You also get your products shipped to you at no extra charge.
- Dosage: We don’t all respond in the same way when exposed to CBD oil. Some people can withstand a higher dosage than others. The reverse is also true. To cater to the needs of everyone, Exhale Wellness offers its CBD oil in two doses; 600mg and 1200mg. What’s more, you do not have to keep experimenting with the different dosages before you find that sweet spot for your needs. To ensure that you get it right the first time and avert suffering any side effects unnecessarily, Exhale wellness provides a dosage guide that is easy to follow.
- Money-Back Guarantee: We are confident about the quality of Exhale Wellness pure CBD oil because of how sure the brand is in its product. The company offers its customers a cash-back guarantee for items that are dissatisfactory.
- Effectiveness: Exhale Wellness CBD oil is considered one of the fastest-acting oils in the market. It does not take long for you to feel the calming effect of the oil after consumption due to its use of Full Spectrum CBD oil rather than CBD isolates.
- Natural ingredients
- Money-back guarantee
- Transparent and reputable brand
- Only available online
#2. BudPop CBD Oil: Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures For Sale
As a brand, BudPop is still in its formative years. Nonetheless, its reputation for quality products is far-reaching. BudPop’s CBD oil is famed for its quality as well as potency. Let’s not forget its flavor. Apart from offering CBD oil in its original flavor, BudPop broad spectrum CBD oil offers a peppermint infusion that is a fan favorite.
Instead of adding additives such as corn syrup high in fructose, BudPop uses fruit extracts to improve the taste of its CBD oil, making it easier to consume and enjoy. The brand focuses on customer satisfaction and safety. To ensure this happens, its CBD oil, alongside other CBD products in its portfolio, undergo third-party testing.
- Natural Product: Everything about BudPop’s CBD oil is made to keep the natural calming effect of the cannabis plant as sober as possible. The plants are sourced from organic farms within the US; the plants are GMO-free, meaning the result is an all-natural CBD product.
- Variety: You get to enjoy the CBD oil in its original form, which has a heavier cannabis flavor, or experiment with the peppermint-infused oil. Either way, you still benefit from the effects of full-spectrum CBD.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: The brand takes great pride in its products. For this reason, it offers a money-back guarantee if a return to a dissatisfactory product is within a 30-day window. Your happiness and satisfaction come first.
- Diversity of Use: BudPop’s full-spectrum CBD oil is an ideal companion throughout the day. Whether you need a pick-me-up during the day or something to zen you out as you unwind at the end of the day, BudPop has you covered.
- Discounts: We already mentioned that BudPop aims to be as pocket-friendly as possible even as it offers high-quality products, yes? You get to enjoy cheaper rates if you purchase goods in a bundle.
- Educative: The brand is not just in the CBD industry to make money. Its platform is filled with informative tidbits that prove helpful to newbies in the CBD space and veterans looking to expand their knowledge on the subject matter.
- High potency
- Vegan Friendly
- Discounts do not allow all products
#3. Cheef Botanicals: Most Potent Hemp Oil & CBD Tinctures
Cheef Botanicals is a brand that has taken its time to understand its market and curate products that tick all the boxes for its clientele. The team strives to produce high-quality CDB products, including CBD oil.
The brand is the brainchild of veterans in the food production industry. To give quality, you need to have quality raw materials. The hemp plants that serve as the raw material for Cheef Botanicals natural CBD oil are grown in Colorado under an organic farming system.
The CBD oil offered is full-spectrum. Not only do you enjoy the benefits of CBD as a compound, but you also get the benefits of a lot more cannabinoids housed within the hemp plant. Being full-spectrum, it has trace amounts of THC.
Cheef Botanicals’ CBD oil came in a 300mg dosage as the minimum and 3000mg dosage as a maximum and packaged in a 15 milliliter or 0.5 ounces bottle. The 300mg dosage is suitable for beginners. As you advance in your usage and your body builds more tolerance, the 600mg dosage is best suited for you. If you have a bit more tolerance, you can graduate to the 1200mg dosage, and for those well versed in CBD oil usage, 3000mg is the go-to. Just be sure to try out the minimum recommended dosage and gauge the effects before you move one to the more potent oil.
- Varied Dosages: Cheef Botanicals’ CBD oil formulation caters to the needs of beginners and those experienced in the use of CBD. The oil comes in 300milligrams, 600 milligrams, 1200 milligrams, and 3000 milligrams.
- High-quality Raw Materials: The hemp extract used is grown in Colorado farms that practice organic farming.
- Good Reputation: The brand has numerous positive reviews from various clients across the US.
- Natural Product: Aside from using organically grown hemp plants, the brand also uses natural flavoring agents.
- Vegan Friendly: Cheef Botanicals’ CBD oil does not contain dairy or gluten, making it vegan friendly.
- Third-party tested
- Free shipping
- Offers different potencies
- The flavor tends to be overwhelming
- Long delivery times
#4. Hollyweed: Strong Flavored & Broad Spectrum CBD Drops
Let’s take a moment to appreciate the clever wordplay that has gone into this brand’s name. However, Hollyweed is much more than just a creative name. Its hemp-based products are developed from a medical standpoint.
It makes use of unadulterated oil extracted from hemp plants to enhance the calming and rejuvenating effects of its full-spectrum CBD extract. The hemp oil aids in boosting the CBD oil’s flavor and adds to its health benefits as it is full of essential substances such as omega-3.
You have the option of getting your purchase delivered to you at no cost or paying for your shipping. The latter will see you receive your purchase in a little as three working days, while the free shipping option might attract delays of up to ten days.
- Educative: Hollyweed’s online platform incorporates a blog section whose purpose is educating its readers on the various benefits of hemp plants and their resultant products.
- Customer-Centric Brand: The brand’s CBD oil products focus on meeting customers’ needs. The CBD oil comes in potencies ranging from 300mg to 3000mg to ensure that beginners and veterans alike have something that works for them.
- Good Customer Service: Hollyweed is reputable for its friendly customer service and reachability.
- Transparent: All products manufactured by Hollyweed undergo third-party laboratory tests to ascertain their quality. The brand also makes public its hemp plant source. This level of transparency helps to improve its clientele’s confidence in its products.
- Uses an enriching carrier oil
- Offers refunds on purchase returns
- Vegan friendly
- Offers the option to expedite shipping
- Only available in select states
- Delayed shipping when using the free shipping option
#5. FAB CBD: Hemp Oil & CBD Tincture Online Legally
FAB CBD has about four years of producing high-quality CBD products. In this time, the brand has gained popularity with the CBD circles. Like Cheef Botanicals’ FAB CBD sources its primary raw material, the hemp plant, from farms in the state of Colorado.
The brand has gained popularity for being customer friendly and introducing products in the CBD market that are high-quality, safe for their clients, and, most importantly, effective. You can choose from a variety of five FAB CBD oil flavors and three potency levels.
Scientists are yet to arrive at a conclusive decision on the various health benefits associated with the use of CBD oil. That notwithstanding, the oil has received several favorable reviews in its effectiveness in aiding with pain and inflammation.
- Easy to Use: The bottle design accommodates a dropper that delivers one milliliter of FAB CBD oil with every dosage. All you need to do is squeeze the rubber and release the oil either into your mouth or into your beverage of choice.
- Good Reputation: The brand has built a reputation of trustworthiness, customer-friendly staff and processes, and the production of high-quality products.
- Variety: FAB CBD oil comes in five flavors. You can enjoy your CBD oil in its natural state or infuse it with mint, berry, vanilla, or citrus flavors. Customers can select from four potency levels depending on the stage at which they are in their CBD usage journey. Potencies range from 300mg to 2400 mg.
- International Shipping: Unlike other CBD brands operating within the US, FAB CBD does not restrict its shipping activities to the US borders. Thanks to its international shipping feature, those from different geographical regions can enjoy the brand’s products.
⇒ Visit the Official Website of FAB CBD
- Overseas shipping
- Variety of flavors
- Different potencies to choose from
- Good customer service
- Set minimum purchase threshold to qualify for free shipping
How We Made This List of CBD Brand Selling The Best Hemp Oil?
We embarked on a research and discovery journey into the CBD oils market to give you a rock-solid argument for our case. Thus, we read what others had to say about the various CBD oil online brands in the market today. We took a step further and tried out some of the fan favorites and those that weren’t too popular to ascertain these claims for ourselves.
What We Looked For
- Brand Reputation: Every brand wants to look and sound like the best of the best. It is no wonder that they will float around claims of their products being organic, animal cruelty-free, third-party lab tested, amongst others. While some do it to attract the more conscious clientele, others stay true to their word. We looked at the various brand claims against the results experienced by the users of their products. We also looked at the different brands’ traction in the press. Reputable CBD companies strive to avoid sullying their image, so they do whatever it takes to ensure they stay true to their claims.
- Transparency: Brands that have nothing to hide will always be upfront with the source of their raw materials and processes until the end product’s introduction to the market. With this consideration in mind, we considered best CBD oil brands that were transparent about the source of the cannabis plant, the lab test results of their CBD oil, and the extraction process. It is crucial for consumers to know such information to decide whether a product will be suitable for them.
- Additives: Brands often have to find creative ways to make their products stand out to set themselves apart from their peers. Some brands choose to use artificial flavorings and other synthetically manufactured additives, while others decide to complement CBD oil with natural additives that enhance its wellness properties. The brands featured in this article favor organic additives over synthetic ones that may prove detrimental to one’s health.
- Variety: We are all different with different needs. That said, it would be unreasonable to expect a single product to meet all our different tastes and preferences. Manufacturers of CBD oil understand this. As such, there exist variations in flavors and dosages of CBD tinctures. We favored those brands that offer their customers a variety of CBD oils to choose from, depending on their needs.
- Certification: Despite the lack of standardized regulations within the CBD industry, brands go to great lengths to assure their consumers of the quality of their products. Brands reviewed in this article all have their products tested in ISO-certified labs. Raw materials are also sourced from the United States-based farms that are certified for growing their crops using organic farming practices.
Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know When Buying CBD Tincture
To fully enjoy the benefits of high quality CBD oil, you have to use the best there is. Discerning the best from the rest might prove a challenge, especially in the age of marketing gimmicks. To keep you from falling victim to marketing hypes, here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for the best CBD oil
As with every other purchase, take some time to think about what amount you are comfortable spending on CBD oil. This is especially important if you are trying it out for the first time. The last thing you want is to spend a fortune on a defective product with no way to recoup your cash.
After setting a comfortable minimum and maximum budget, it’s time to shop around and see what different brands offer within your price range. Pay attention to the finer details, such as return policies and money-back guarantees. The ideal situation would be for you to find a pocket-friendly brand that offers an unconditional money-back guarantee if their product fails to meet your expectations.
When it comes to CBD oils, different brands offer variety in flavor and potency. Brands that are genuinely committed to satisfying their clients’ needs understand that they cannot provide a one-size-fits-all solution.
Look out for brands that offer different flavors to choose from. The natural taste of CBD oil sometimes proves too intense for some people’s palettes. If this applies to you, you need something sweeter to fully enjoy your CBD oil experience.
It is essential to mention that some brands result in artificial flavoring agents to improve the taste of their CBD oil. Be sure to check whether or not the flavoring agents are natural. Artificial flavoring has been known to alter the quality of the oil. Natural alternatives are always the better option.
If you are going to spend money on something, it had better be worth it. Going through customer reviews is the fastest way to determine the effectiveness of any given CBD oil brand before committing to purchasing it.
The effects of CBD oils will vary from person to person. The oil’s effectiveness is determined by its potency and whether or not a carrier oil has been used. Carrier oils help to improve the effectiveness as well as the taste of CBD oils.
Lastly, the effectiveness of the oil will depend on your tolerance level. Most brands offer potency levels of up to 3000 mg, with 300mg being the least potent oil. Other potency levels are 600mg, 1200 CBD per mg and 2400mg.
It is always better to dip your toes first with a small dosage before you jump in entirely when it comes to CBD oil potency. Starting small and working your way to higher dosages allows you to fully understand how your body reacts to the oil and whether or not you like the experience.
FAQs About Best CBD Oil
Q1. Will CBD oil make me high?
No, CBD oil will not get you high. While CBD is housed within the same cannabis plant that is the source of marijuana, it lacks the psychoactive compound THC responsible for the highness experienced from marijuana use.
Full-spectrum CBD oils will contain trace amounts of THC. However, the THC found in full-spectrum CBD extracts accounts for less than 0.03 of the total composition of the extract.
Q2. Are there any side effects of using CBD oil?
Too much of anything can cause adverse effects. When it comes to CBD oil, recorded side effects include a diminished appetite, stomach discomfort, diarrhea, a dry mouth, nausea, fatigue, and drowsiness.
Q3. Can I take CBD oil every day?
Yes. As long as you are sticking to the recommended dosage for your needs, daily use should not be a problem. On the contrary, everyday use over a long period increases your chances of enjoying the full range of benefits CBD oil has to offer.
Q4. Are there any benefits of using CBD oil?
Multiple online reviews accredited the use of CBD oil with the improvement of several physical and mental health conditions. The most common benefits of using CBD oil include reducing chronic pain, anti-inflammatory properties, sleep aid for those who have insomnia, and aiding in coping with anxiety and stress.
While scientific research is yet to formally back these health benefits, the experiences of hundreds of users can’t all be wrong now, can they?
Q5. Is hemp oil and CBD oil the same thing?
No. While the two come from the same plant, they are entirely different products. Hemp oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant. On the other hand, CBD oil is extracted from the hemp plant’s flowers, stems, and leaves.
Another difference is in their composition. The hemp oil does not contain any CBD or THC in its composition. On the other hand, it will contain CBD; it is in the name, after all. Similarly, full-spectrum CBD oil will contain THC in trace amounts, usually no more than 0.03%.
Lastly, the critical difference between the two oils lies in their intended use. Hemp oil is sought after primarily for culinary and beauty purposes. Its richness in omega-3 makes it a healthy culinary addition and important addition to the skincare world.
Q6. How long do I have to wait to feel the effects of CBD oil?
The duration within which you start to feel the effects of CBD oil depends on several factors. First, we have the potency of the oil. The more potent the oil, the faster the effects are felt. Secondly, we have the tolerance level of the user. If you have built tolerance from frequent use of CBD oil and other CBD-based products, it might take you longer to feel the effects of the oil than it would a novice.
Lastly, we have the intended use. It takes about half an hour of ingestion for you to begin to feel relief when dealing with mild pains and, or anxiety.
Remember the rule of thumb, start with the smallest possible dosage and monitor its effects and how long it takes for you to feel them. Following this simple rule will go a long way in keeping you from suffering any adverse side effects. It also takes some experimentation before you arrive at the dosage that works for you.
Conclusion: Should You Buy CBD Tinctures?
Different CBD oil brands have different strengths. There are those formulated to cater to those seeking an alternative to modern-day medicine for pain relief, and some oils are better suited for anxiety and stress relief. In contrast, others are formulated to provide all-around wellness.
It isn’t easy to single out any one brand as the absolute best CBD oil in the market. That said, the brands highlighted in this article rightfully claim their space amongst the best. They have proven to have the customers’ needs at the heart of their operations over the years.
Always look out for brands that have a good reputation, offer variety in their products, and are within your budget range. Lastly and most importantly, look out for transparent brands in their operations.
All the brands featured above subject their products to third-party testing as a measure to ensure the quality of their CBD oil is always at its best. Secondly, these brands make it common knowledge the source of their raw materials. All the brands use organically grown hemp plants from various parts of the US.
Despite the little research available on the benefits of CBD capsules & Oil, the numerous reviews attesting to the health and wellness benefits of using CBD oil cannot be ignored. With new players joining the CBD market, we hope reading through this article has given you some solid pointers on how to go about choosing the best CBD oil.
Remember to experiment with different dosages and flavors to determine what mix works best for your needs. If the original taste of CBD oil is too strong for your liking, you always have the option of adding it into your preferred drink. So go experiment and discover the benefits of using CBD oil.