Prime CBD Oil Spray is a convenient and effective method of consuming CBD for UK users.
It’s made using Prime CBD’s unique CBD blend, which they describe as a cocktail of legal hemp strains, containing cannabinoids from plants grown in a variety of climates across the European Union.
For this review, we tested the peppermint flavor of Prime CBD Oil Spray, in the 800mg strength. Instructions suggested using 1-2 sprays before meals every day. At this rate, the 20ml bottle lasts for around 4-6 weeks. The taste is quite pleasant, with a subtle minty flavour that helps to mask the more pungent herbal aromas of the CBD.
Using Prime CBD Oil Spray leaves a faintly oily texture on the tongue, but this absorbs nearly instantly, leaving little to no residue or aftertaste. As the CBD enters the system via the membranes in the mouth, the effects are much quicker than when consuming CBD capsules or edibles. Obviously, CBD affects people in a variety of ways but we found this spray oil particularly useful as a stress-relieving agent. Two sprays saw stress levels reduce noticeably after a few minutes, and even helped ease tension headaches.
We were paid a fee by Prime CBD and offered free products in return for our honest opinion. If you use the special coupon below, we’ll also receive a percentage of the cost of your purchase. We only select the highest-quality CBD products for review on our site.
Read on to learn more about Prime CBD, and to see our complete review.
EXPERIENCED, FAMILY-OWNED PRIME CBD OFFERS RELIABLE HEMP OIL PRODUCTS
PrimeCBD is a family-owned business that’s operated since 2015, based in Staffordshire in central England. Everything about their operation is professional and efficient, with products arriving remarkably quickly and in discreet packaging that contains no mention of cannabis or hemp. Their products are currently only available in the UK but we can expect to see this change soon, with plans to deliver their items to Europe and beyond.
We appreciated that Prime CBD’s website prominently features a section called Lab Results, which hosts the third-party Certificate Of Analysis for each of their products. The lab results show that Prime CBD Oil Spray contains 42mg/g CBD, along with 9.3mg/g of CBDa (the precursor to CBD), plus trace amounts of THC. Interestingly, they also show a small amount of CBN, which is the third best-known cannabinoid after CBD and THC, and is said to have mild sedative effects.
These third party lab reports are a must when it comes to knowing exactly what is in your CBD products, and this establishes Prime CBD as a trustworthy vendor. CBD dominates, as you’d expect, and the tiny amount of THC is well within the legal limits for the UK.
PRIME CBD OIL SPRAY OFFICIAL REVIEW (UK CBD OIL REVIEW)
- Highlights: Prime CBD Oil Spray has a pleasant taste and quick-acting formula, backed by an experienced team of hemp experts.
- Strength: 800mg for a 20ml bottle, also available in 300mg, 500mg and 1400mg strengths
- Price: £19.00 – £79.00
- Special: Use coupon code MOH10 for 10% off your order.
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast customer service. Extremely quick shipping, with reassuringly discreet packaging. Free shipping is available with expedited shipping available for an additional fee.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Flavour: A subtle peppermint which helped to mask the medicinal aroma of the CBD (other flavours are available). Slight, oily texture that disappears quickly from the mouth.
- Ingredients: Full-spectrum Hemp Extract plus MCT (coconut-based) Oil and Natural Flavouring.
- Other: You can also buy orange, coconut and unflavoured varieties.
Prime CBD uses hemp sourced from across the European Union. Prime CBD also sells CBD e-liquid, capsules and balm.
DISCOVER THE TOP CBD BRANDS
The market is getting saturated with many different CBD brands. We’ve compared the top brands to help you with your decision. Check it out.