We were impressed with Sagely Naturals Relief And Recovery Cream, a high-quality, effective CBD topical salve.
The first thing we noticed after unboxing this CBD cream was the quality of the bottle itself. Sometimes companies try to cut costs by offering low quality packaging, but that wasn’t the case with Sagely Naturals. The bottle was solid and the pump was responsive, providing small or large quantities of the cream with ease.
Sagely Naturals Relief And Recovery Cream is non-greasy and light. We liked that it felt like regular lotion, not a pain relief cream. The subtle peppermint and menthol scent reminded us that pain relief was on the way!
With a member of our review team struggling with lower back pain, we knew Sagely Naturals’ CBD would be put to the test. Relief and Recovery Cream is easily massaged into the skin, and quickly begins both cooling and warming the affected area. The heat level increased gradually, peaking after about 15 or 20 minutes, but remained at a pleasant level for hours afterwards. After applying twice, pain levels seemed to have decreased noticeably the next day.
Sagely Naturals paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. We only select the highest-quality CBD products for review on our site. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Read on for more about Sagely Naturals Relief and Recovery product line, and our complete review.
SPREADING THE HEALING POWER OF HEMP WITH SAGELY NATURALS
Two friends, Kaley and Kerrigan, started Sagely Naturals to create a product that they both would want to use and that could treat their mothers’ everyday aches and pains. As believers of the powerful effects of CBD, they set off to create products that help people without any psychoactive effects.
Sagely Naturals creates their products using organic, non-GMO hemp that adheres to strict quality control standards of operations. Every batch of CBD is triple lab tested to ensure quality and purity. Moreover, they only use essential oils and natural ingredients that are free from parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, dyes, and sulfates.
While this CBD topical has a lower strength than some products on the market, the combination of top quality hemp extract with added natural healing ingredients meant that Sagely Naturals Relief and Recovery Cream was more than up to the challenge of easing muscle soreness.
SAGELY NATURALS RELIEF AND RECOVERY CREAM OFFICIAL REVIEW
- Highlights: Sagely Naturals Relief and Recovery Cream combines the cooling/warming sensations of menthol and peppermint with high quality CBD relief that effectively targeted our pain.
- Strength: 50mg per 120ml (4oz) ounce jar, also available in a 60ml jar
- Price: $19.99 or $35.99
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Shipping starts at a flat rate of $3, with free shipping on orders over $36.00
- Independent Test Results: Available on request.
- Texture & Scent: This CBD topical has a light, lotiony texture that quickly absorbs into the skin without greasy residue. It has a mild scent of peppermint and menthol.
- Key Ingredients: CBD plus Peppermint & Menthol, Safflower Seed Oil, and Argan Oil
- Full Ingredient List: Full spectrum hemp extract / CBD oil with Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, Tetradecane, Menthol, Hemp Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Sagely Naturals uses only U.S.-grown, organic, non-GMO hemp in their products. Sagely Naturals Relief and Recovery Cream is part of their complete Relief and Recovery collection, including CBD capsules, oral spray, and a headache stick. Their Tranquility collection combines CBD with additional relaxing natural ingredients.
DISCOVER THE TOP CBD BRANDS
The market is getting saturated with many different CBD brands. We’ve compared the top brands to help you with your decision. Check it out.