Neurogan CBD Gummy Squares: Sweet Relaxation From A Family Hemp Farm
What do you get when you take quality, family-grown hemp plants and turn them into chewy, fruity gummies? Well, it turns out you get Neurogan CBD Gummy Squares.
Neurogan makes their CBD products exclusively from their home-grown hemp plants, produced on their family farm in Denmark. With a wide variety of CBD products, from gummies to hemp tea to pre-rolls, Neurogan provides an easy and delicious solution to your daily CBD consumption.
Read on to learn why our reviewer found Neurogan CBD Gummy Squares so easy and fun to take.
Neurogan paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on the Ministry of Hemp.
Neurogan CBD Gummies Offer Easy Relaxation During Isolation
Our reviewer reported that Neurogan CBD Gummy Squares are much easier for him to take than a CBD tincture. He enjoyed tasting fruit flavors instead of the hempy “green” taste of many tinctures.
Simply put, eating a gummy is easy and fun. During these weird quarantine times, our reviewer kept the bottle of gummies in his kitchen, popping a couple over the day to help relax.
And if we weren’t all cooped up in our houses, it would be no problem to carry the gummies around. The glass bottle can easily fit into your backpack or purse without the fear of having a leaky extract bottle spilling all over the place.
Gummies from a Danish family hemp farm
Hailing from Denmark, family-owned, Danish/American CBD company Neurogan provides a wide array of products made from their family farm 50 miles south of Copenhagen.
The farm, aptly named “DanHamp” (which translates to Danish Hemp), is where everything starts for Neurogan. They pride themselves on tapping into hundreds of years of hemp growing tradition in Denmark. Their farm reflects the time & care they put into their plants, as their hemp plants are grown on the lush Danish countryside. Every year, Neurogan grows their plants organically outdoors, in soil that is free of heavy metals and pesticides. Once the harvesting and drying process ends, Neurogan then begins their extraction process.
To extract CBD from their organically-grown hemp plants, Neurogan ships the hemp to their headquarters in San Diego, California. Once shipped to their GMP-certified manufacturing facility, Neurogan extracts CBD using the CO2 extraction method, the current gold standard in the industry.
Neurogan also subjects all of their products to third-party testing. These CBD Gummy Squares are Kosher-certified and Vegan-certified too. These gummy squares come in a variety of flavors, and are also available in a gummy bear shape. Both broad-spectrum and full-spectrum versions are available.
Neurogan CBD Gummies Squares Official Review
- Highlights: Neurogan Full-Spectrum CBD Gummy Squares combines high-quality home-grown hemp with the most advanced extraction method available. The end result is a fruity, chewy, relaxing gummy square.
- Strength: 25mg CBD per gummy, 750mg per bottle. Also available in 15mg and 45mg strengths.
- Price: $34.00 – $59.95.
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Free shipping available.
- Independent Test Results: Create a free login on the Neurogan website to access lab results.
- Texture & Flavor: These gummies have a very firm yet chewy texture, a bit like a thick square of fruit leather. They have a variety of fruity flavors with a faint hempy aftertaste.
- Ingredients: CBD Oil / Full-spectrum Hemp extract with Light Corn syrup, Clear gelatin, Sodium Propionate, Citric acid, Mixed Flavored gelatin, Vegetable glycerin, Water, MCT Oil, Food Coloring, Carnauba wax, Sugar, Perfect Platinum gelatin.
On March 27, 2020, Ministry of Hemp conducted our own lab test of Neurogan CBD Gummy Squares using Analytical 360, our trusted lab. Download test results here.
Neurogan grows their hemp under organic conditions on their family farm in Denmark, then extracts the hemp in a GMP-certified facility in San Diego, California. They also offer balms, lotions, capsules, hemp flower & pre-rolls and even products for our furry friends! We highlighted their delicious hemp tea in our recent Guide to Self-Care During Isolation.