Editor’s Note: In October 2019, Select CBD became Social CBD. This article on CBD drops was updated to reflect this brand change. -KO
A couple things immediately stood out about Social CBD Drops.
What impressed this reviewer most was Social CBD’s transparency. Some companies make it a challenge for consumers to understand what kind of CBD is being used, how much is in the bottle, and what other ingredients are present. Everything is crystal clear about Social CBD Drops, which were made from high-quality, broad spectrum CBD.
The packaging itself really popped. Not only did the teal color draw us in, Social CBD posts the lab details and activation times for the CBD to start working its magic. In a poorly regulated industry, this kind of transparency and care really stands out to us.
For this review, we tried the unflavored Social CBD Drops and that’s exactly what we got. This tincture is a pure, clean oil that has absolutely no taste. While our reviewer focused on these unflavored Social CBD Drops, the Ministry of Hemp team also sampled their lemon ginger drops and CBD vapes. The lemon ginger flavor is light and refreshing, while the Social CBD Relax Lavender Vape Pen tasted extraordinarily good to puff on.
Social CBD paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Read on for more information about Social CBD Drops and to see our full review.
Purity, potency and flavor are a priority
Recognized by Oregon Business Magazine as a 2018 Top 100 Companies to Work For in Oregon, Social CBD is becoming a force to be reckoned with in the CBD world. Social CBD offers unique, great-tasting products while focusing on extremely high standards of purity and potency. All their products undergo stringent lab testing.
In an effort to get another unbiased opinion on the product, our reviewer shared Social CBD Drops with a friend suffering from long-term ankle pain. He reported significant pain relief after taking half a dropper. He told us the CBD started working after about twenty minutes and relief lasted for a few hours. Our only issue with these drops was the dropper. While the dosing measurements are clearly marked, no matter how many times we tried, we couldn’t get the dropper to fill to 100%. The most we were able to get was 50% (between .5-.6ml).
Social CBD Drops Official Review
- Highlights: Social CBD Drops are a high quality CBD supplement that is great for adding to recipes or for anyone bothered by the taste of other CBD products.
- Strength: 750mg CBD per 30ml bottle, also available in 375mg and 1500mg strengths
- Price: $40.00 – $1250
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Standard shipping started at $6.00.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Flavor: The unflavored drops were absolutely flavorless, making them a great choice for adding to food and drink or for anyone who doesn’t like the taste of hemp.
- Ingredients: CBD oil / Broad Spectrum CBD extract in MCT (Coconut-based) oil.
- Other: Social CBD drops are also available in lavender, peppermint, and lemon ginger flavors. They offer a 20% Veteran’s discount on all products.
Social CBD products are made from high quality Oregon hemp. In addition to Social CBD Drops, they also offer CBD vape pens and pet CBD drops.
DISCOVER THE TOP CBD BRANDS
The market is getting saturated with many different CBD brands. We’ve compared the top brands to help you with your decision. Check it out.