Hemp Bombs CBD Gummies look and taste different than others we’ve tried.
Hemp Bombs’ gummies reminded us more of the ‘sour patch’ version of the traditional gummy, with a mild, pleasant combination of sour and sweet tastes.
These gummies have a nice sugar coated exterior, which gives them an intense, sweet flavor, but not overwhelming to the palate. They have a firm texture that does not just melt away once they touch the tongue. The gummies come in an assortment of fruity flavors that were tasteful and prominent, just like the candy, but with a very slight medicinal aftertaste.
HOW HEMP BOMBS MAKES CBD GUMMIES
The CBD in Hemp Bombs’ gummies is developed using a hydrocarbon extraction process, followed by winterization to remove fats and lipids. The oil goes through a rotary evaporation process twice to remove unwanted plant material and then decarboxylated (which means they convert CBD into its active form by applying heat). The active CBD comes out in crystallized form and is infused into the gummies.
Hemp Bombs prides themselves on sourcing and importing only the highest grade of organic-certified U.S.-grown hemp. In addition to adhering to strict growing hemp practices, they also have their own set up quality control standards, including third-party lab testing.
Once ordered, Hemp Bombs products are shipped directly to the consumer’s doorstep within 48 hours. We were impressed by their speedy shipping.
HEMP BOMBS CBD GUMMIES OFFICIAL REVIEW
- Highlights: CBD Gummies from Hemp Bombs have a nice sweet/sour balance, combined with a noticeable fruit flavor and firm, chewy texture.
- Specials: Save 10% when you sign up for the Hemp Bombs newsletter
- Price: Prices start at $14.99 for a 5 pack to $99.99 for 60 count
- Strength: 15mg of CBD per gummy.
- Customer Service & Shipping: Customer service was extremely fast and easily answered all the questions I asked. Fast shipping. Free shipping is available on all orders over $75.
- Independent Test Results: 15mg Online / 25mg Online
- Flavor: These gummes come in assorted fruit flavors that are sweet and mildly sour. We noticed only a very slight medicinal aftertaste.
- Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Calcium Lactate, Silicon Dioxide, Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Other: Gummies are available in packs/bottles of 5, 15, 30 and 60 count. A 25mg gummy is also available in quantities of 60 per bottle.
Hemp Bombs CBD products also come in the form of syrups, capsules, gels, and more and in various strengths.
Hi Mr. Stanton,
This is a beautiful site and and an important one. But I have to ask you to make a distinction. I launched the industrial hemp initiative in Colorado in 2006 and stayed on task until 2012 when Amendment 64 in Colorado allowed for first-in-the-nation hemp cultivation. I spent a lot of time explaining the difference between hemp and mj in those days. I find now there is more to explain.The difference between mj and hemp is generally understood now due to THC content in one and the lack of it in the other. What happened is that mj enthusiasts co-opted all three terms for a long time: cannabis, marijuana AND hemp making it extremely frustrating and confusing for those of us in the hemp world. Since both hemp and marijuana are derived from cannabis, it’s important that those of us who know better be clear. The origin of this confusion came from the industrialists – DuPont, Rockefeller and Hearst – to intentionally confuse the issue for their purposes. We in the industry must unravel that misconception and those of us in the hemp world would really appreciate it! Thank you.
How do I order?