We’re right in the middle of summer! What better way to cool down & relax than a refreshing drink? That hot weather inspired this delicious CBD strawberry limeade.
Our recipe is quick & easy to make and delicious!
Quick note from our video producer: Please note that I misspoke about the dosage! It’s not 600mg, 2 droppers is equivalent to 20mg. As I was filming I was thinking about the number 300 and mixed it up.
Remember to subscribe to the Ministry of Hemp on YouTube to get our latest hemp videos!
CBD Strawberry Limeade Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes, plus time to chill
Servings: Makes 2 servings
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of water (for simple syrup)
- 1/2 lb sliced strawberries
- 20 – 30 fresh mint leaves, washed
- 1/2 cup lime juice, the fresher the better!
- CBD Oil (such as Elixinol 300mg CBD Hemp Oil)
- Topo Chico (or other sparkling or still water) for the lemonade
- Combine sugar and water in a pan over medium heat to make simple syrup. Stir for 5-10 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine simple syrup with other ingredients.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- CBD oil can be added before chilling or when serving.
- Stir well and enjoy CBD strawberry limeade!
This video was sponsored by our friends at Elixinol. Get your own Elixinol 300 mg CBD tincture.
Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
More CBD cooking recipes
- Cranberry Sparkling CBD Cocktail
- Homemade CBD Hot Cocoa
- Ministry of Hemp Podcast: Eat, Drink & Be Hempy!
- Our Favorite CBD Cocktails
Like the easy way the woman put together that recipe. It was cool that she was a bit high during the filming. I have no problem with that. She looked very relaxed. That is a vibe the world could use more of!!