Vitagenne CBD Cooling Cream Relaxed Our Sore Muscles After Workouts
Vitagenne CBD Cooling Cream was the perfect topical for us to use after working out, or anytime we had sore muscles after a long day.
If you’re a frequent gym-goer, you might experience muscle & joint pain as an after-effect of your workouts. The CBD topical from Vitagenne just might be the cool fix to your minor aches and pains.
Made for the individual who lives an active lifestyle, Vitagenne CBD Cooling Cream stands out from the rest. Made via a C02 extraction method and consisting of 99% pure CBD isolate, this cream is perfect for cooling your joints and muscles after a hard workout. Added camphor and menthol, along with organic botanicals, help this product work fast.
Vitagenne paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Read on to learn more about Vitagenne and see our full product breakdown of this CBD cooling cream.
Built with empathy, Vitagenne wants to promote wellness for all
Vitagenne is a wellness company focused on promoting better living. They aim to do everything with empathy and compassion towards their customers and the world. They especially hope CBD products can help people reduce their dependence on opiates and other addictive pain relievers.
All Vitagenne products begin with Kentucky-grown hemp, closely following the state’s strict growing guidelines. This also takes advantage of Kentucky’s high quality soil and long growing season, allowing growers to create especially bountiful hemp plants. Their attention to detail and dedication to transparency continues through to the finished product. Vitagenne is certified through the U.S. Hemp Authority and provides third-party lab results for all products.
All in all, the Vitagenne CBD Cooling Cream is a great product to battle against the little aches & pains athletes or any active person experiences from constant activity. Our reviewer reported an immediate effect on joints & muscles after application. In comparison with other creams and rubs, the cooling effect is superior and this topical smells really good too! We especially found this topical to be a blessing for reducing knee and back strain when we applied it after a shower.
Vitagenne CBD Cooling Cream Official Review
- Highlights: Vitagenne CBD Cooling Cream is a light-feeling formula that combines the instant relief of menthol and camphor with the healing power of CBD. It’s great for applying before, during and after workouts.
- Strength: 300mg per 100ml bottle (also available in 750mg strength)
- Price: $54.99 – $79.99
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Free shipping available.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Scent & Texture: The light texture is perfect for quick application. This CBD cooling cream has a noticeable menthol scent, mixed pleasantly with the other added botanical ingredients.
- Ingredients: Hemp-derived CBD isolate in Aqua, Methyl Salicylate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Organic Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Organic Arnica Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid.
- Other: A generous 30-day money back guarantee is available for unsatisfied customers.
On October 11, 2019, Ministry of Hemp performed our own lab test of this CBD supplement, using a third-party lab. Download test results here.
Vitagenne makes all their products from Kentucky-grown hemp. They also make CBD oil, CBD capsules, and a special sleep blend. A discount is available for subscribing to products. A CBD assistance program is available to veterans and first responders.