Medterra CBD Rapid Cooling Cream gave us fast, potent relief for muscle aches and joint pain, all at an affordable price.
We tried this great cooling topical from Medterra in the 750mg strength and it went beyond our expectations. When our reviewer shared this cream with a friend, it made a serious dent in his chronic back pain. He told us:
“Though it didn’t take away all my pain, the effects were nearly instant. I felt comfortable with my day-to-day activities for the first time in a long while.”
We all have those moments where we sit or sleep in the wrong position for too long. We get out of it only to feel an excruciating pain that lingers with us for hours (sometimes days). If you’re in need of a quick fix to this problem, MedTerra has you covered.
Within minutes of trying MedTerra CBD Cooling Cream, we felt an almost instant sense of relief. Whether you’re suffering from sore muscles or joint pain, MedTerra’s cannabidiol topical stands out among others on the market.
Medterra paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Keep reading for our complete review of Medterra CBD Cooling Cream.
A CBD Company Built Around Caring For Others
MedTerra was founded on the belief that CBD can change the world for the better.
They offer CBD products at reasonable prices with frequent sales and discounts. Medterra tests all their CBD products in a third-party lab tries to guarantee quality. They’ve also obtained certification by the U.S. Hemp Authority. All of their products are made from CBD isolate or broad-spectrum hemp extract, so they’re 100% THC free. They’re also made with absolutely no GMOs.
Made with 99.6% pure CBD isolate, there’s a lot to enjoy about MedTerra’s Rapid Cooling Cream. In comparison to other CBD topicals, MedTerra’s offers a cooling sensation immediately after you place it on your body. From our experience, this offered a quick moment of relief even before the CBD started getting its work done. In addition to CBD, this topical is packed with other helpful botanicals, most of them organically-grown.
Admittedly, the cream does have a medicinal smell to it. Though it’s not necessarily an unpleasant scent, it might stand out at a social event. Something to keep in mind if you plan on putting some on before mingling with people.
However, if your main concern is simply pain relief — particularly, muscle and joint relief — then you need to look no further than MedTerra’s topical. For the sake of this review, we used the 750mg which provided powerful results, but this product is also available in a 250mg strength.
Medterra CBD Rapid Cooling Cream Official Review
- Highlights: Medterra CBD Rapid Cooling Cream cools down inflamed muscles while offering fast, effective CBD relief.
- Strength: 250mg per 100ml bottle (also available in 500 & 750mg strengths, and in discounted two-packs)
- Price: $29.99 – $64.99
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Free shipping available.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Scent & Texture: This topical instantly cools the skin, and can cause a mild tingling sensation with heavy use. This topical has a pleasant but medicinal scent.
- Ingredients: CBD isolate in Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Alcohol/USP), Sodium Hydroxide (Mineral Salt/USP), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Inner Fillet) Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Potassium Sorbate (Mineral Salt/USP), Xanthan Gum (Vegetable Derived), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Menthol (Mentha Arvensis)(USP), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Phenoxyethanol.
- Other: Medterra offers a generous 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers.
Medterra is one of our Top CBD Brands. All their products are made from Kentucky-grown hemp.
I have but only 250 mg.
How much is your 750 mg cream? Can I buy it for the same price locally. Lady lake is where I got the first.