Hemp Skin Care | Skin Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
What makes hemp skin care products better than other alternatives?
Benefits hemp seed oil for your skin
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Hemp oil offers superior ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids compared to other oils.
- Omega 3 is great for smoothing and firming our skin. It helps improve the skin cell’s structure and gets rid of waste products.
- Makes your skin feel like silk!
- Skin Friendly Vitamins
- Vitamin E – antioxidant that encourages healthy skin-tissue growth.
- Vitamin C – an essential building block of collagen that helps your skin elasticity, skin tone, and skin brightener.
- Vitamin B (B6) – encourages firmer skin by providing beneficial fatty acids.
- Key Amino Acids
- Helps the skin generate collagen and elastin.
- Prevents wrinkles and allows the skin to retain more moisture.
- Helps conditions like dry skin, eczema, or psoriasis by moistening your skin.
- Reduces appearance of stretch marks.
Hemp vs Conventional Body Care Products
|All natural plant based hemp oil||Natural fragrances with a subtle scent of nutty, earthy undertones||Nourishes your skin with variety of minerals and vitamins||Yes, completely renewable|
|Originated from crude oil||Contains 30+ ingredients to offer heavy perfume scent through chemicals||Often drys your skin, hair and negatively alters the microbia balance on your skin||No, contains various synthetic and toxic chemicals|
How Hemp Helps Specific Body Parts
Using hemp products can really help each of your body part in a unique way
- Supplies the hair with significant amounts of essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, zinc, phosphate, iron, and magnesium.
- Offers vitamin E that works to prevent split ends and keeps the hair color vibrant.
- Contains zinc that helps strengthen hair follicles and prevent hair loss altogether.
- Enables the process of keratin creation, which helps you develop stronger and more resilient hair.
- Prevent serious hair loss, which is usually the result of iron deficiency.
- Has a comedogenic rating of 0 out of 5, which means that it will not clog pores.
- Reduces the redness of pimples and prevent future breakouts.
- Contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acid content that directly treats skin conditions and acne.
- Has vitamin D that boosts elasticity, stimulates collagen production, enhances radiance, and lessens lines and the appearance of dark spots on the face.
- Increases skin elasticity and water retention capacity.
- Hemp balm products eases muscular aches, reduces swelling, and eases pain.
- Promotes full body healing and raises melatonin levels thousands of times higher than normal.
- Boosts skin’s UV defense and neutralizes damaging free radicals.
- The high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids help treat skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis other skin conditions.
- Makes your hand softer while also being naturally antibiotic and antifungal.
Hemp Skin Care Product Recommendations
Our top choices based on evaluating variety of body care products through multiple different criteria
- Hemp hair care: BC Bud Shampoo
- Hemp body wash: Dr. Bronner’s Soap
- Hemp lotion: The Fay Farm Lotion
- Hemp facial care: Wonder Seed Facial Cleanser
- Hemp lip balm: Dr. Bronner’s Lip Balms
- Hemp Massage oil: BC Bud Massage Oil
Check out our full review of all hemp body care products. We’ve reviewed over 13 brands by analyzing their quality, texture, smell, price, and online reviews