EngErotics is a unique company bringing modern science to intimate products. Their CBD-infused EngErotics Oh!Nectar relaxes while enhancing the sense of touch.
The EngErotics motto is “pleasure derived from science.” To that end they’ve designed creative and high quality vibrators and other intimate toys, along with a corresponding line of CBD-infused body care products. When it comes both to intimacy devices and CBD, consumers realize that it’s important to be conscious about the ingredients and purity of what we put in and on our bodies. EngErotics puts vital care into both their CBD products and the toys they create or curate on their website.
EngErotics Oh!Nectar works great for all over massage, whether your intent is foreplay or simply to relax and share intimate touch. When it comes to the pleasure-enhancing effects of CBD, it’s best to apply CBD-infused lubes or massage oils about 15-20 minutes in advance of sexual activity. As a result, starting with a relaxing full-body massage could be the perfect way to get in the mood while you wait for the CBD to take effect.
EngErotics paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Keep reading to learn more about EngErotics and see our complete review of their unique CBD-infused Oh!Nectar.
Treat yourself with “engineered” erotic devices & body care
EngErotics stands for “Engineered Erotics,” a nod to the engineering science they put into designing their offerings. They’re dedicated to enhancing pleasure while removing the stigma that surrounds pleasure-focused products like these.
The designers at EngErotics carefully avoid any harmful ingredients or materials. That holds true whether they’re making a CBD-infused body glide or a vibrator. We also sampled their “Conjurer 1.0” wand-style vibe. While many lubricants and sex toys often contain toxic ingredients, EngErotics selects only body safe materials. The Conjurer wasn’t the most powerful or versatile vibrator we’ve tried, but it’s very well made and easy to charge.
We sampled both EngErotics “naked” unscented Oh!Nectar, and the Petrichor scent. In nature, petrichor is the pleasant smell of grass and earth that fills the air after a good thunderstorm.
The scented body glide has an appealing floral and earthy smell. It was a bit too perfumey for us to want to use regularly in intimate areas. As a result, we preferred the unscented EngErotics Oh!Nectar, though both could be wonderful for overall massage. This product felt great on our reviewer’s skin. We felt both more relaxed and a pleasant if mild perceived increase in sensitivity. Though this product contains a lower dose than some, CBD can increase blood flow and promote relaxation.
EngErotics Oh!Nectar Official Review
- Highlights: Eng Erotics Oh!Nectar is a vitamin-rich massage oil infused with a low dose of CBD, creating a relaxing and sensual experience to enjoy alone or share with someone special.
- Strength: 50mg per 4 oz bottle
- Price: $22.00
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Free shipping available.
- Independent Test Results: Available on request.
- Flavor & Feel: This body glide is smooth and pleasurable, with mild ingredients designed to be safe to apply anywhere. Scents vary, but the “naked” variety is almost scentless and flavorless. Leaves skin feeling silky and hydrated.
- Ingredients: CBD oil / Full Spectrum Hemp extract in Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract
- Other: Available in several different scents.
On July 29, 2019, Ministry of Hemp conducted our own lab test of Oh!Nectar, using a third-party lab. Download test results here.
Oh!Nectar is not compatible with condoms or safer sex supplies made from latex or polyisoprene. EngErotics uses CBD sourced from hemp grown in Colorado. In addition to their line of “intimacy devices,” EngErotics also makes a CBD-infused bath shot and a topical CBD salve.