Today we’re going to show you how to make DIY hemp milk at home.
Not only is it super fast and easy, but you can add ingredients to suit your personal taste preferences. Homemade hemp milk is a more economical option to store bought hemp milk, and you know exactly what is in it. Let’s make some hemp milk!
DIY HEMP MILK RECIPE
- 1 cup hemp hearts (hulled hemp seeds)
- 3-4 cups of water (use less water for thicker, creamier milk!)
- Pinch of salt
- Optional ingredients: agave, pitted dates, maple syrup, or honey to sweeten. Use as little or as much as you want, based on how you want your hemp milk to taste.
- Put all ingredients into the blender and blend for 1-2 min.
- If you prefer smoother milk, you can strain through a nut bag or cheesecloth, otherwise just stir or shake before serving.
- Want flavored hemp milk? Try adding some cacao powder, vanilla, or a handful of your favorite berries!