Ananda Touch Bliss Oil, the new sexual lubricant from Ananda Hemp, enhances intimacy and pleasure with the power of CBD.
CBD is a powerful natural compound found in hemp that won’t make you feel high, but does create numerous positive effects for consumers. We’ve experienced CBD tinctures, and tried CBD in capsules, gummies, and even popcorn. However, Ananda Hemp’s latest product breaks new ground for our review team and the industry as a whole.
Bliss Oil is a special CBD formulation designed to enhance erotic intimacy, from Ananda Hemp’s new “Ananda Touch” line of products. Ananda Touch Bliss Oil combines full-spectrum hemp extract with other pleasure enhancing ingredients to create more relaxing, more fulfilling, and more powerful sexual experiences. Bliss Oil uses only plant-based ingredients and it’s free from dangerous ingredients sometimes found in lube. However, because Ananda Touch Bliss Oil is oil-based, it’s not safe to use with condoms or other safer sex supplies.
Ananda Hemp paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Our reviewer reported that using Ananda Hemp Bliss Oil felt arousing and exciting. Curious to learn more? Read on for an overview of Ananda Hemp and our full review.
ANANDA HEMP TAKES TOP QUALITY HEMP INTO THE BEDROOM
Ananda Hemp only makes high-quality, carefully formulated CBD products, and they’ve brought the same care to Bliss Oil. They work with experienced former tobacco farmers in Kentucky to grow their hemp, and carefully guide their crops through every stage from seed to final product. We appreciate their dedication to transparency, with clear, careful labelling and third-party lab results available for every product. Through their involvement with the US Hemp Roundtable, Ananda Hemp are also leaders in promoting legal, sustainable hemp growing throughout the country.
When it comes to Ananda Touch Bliss Oil, it’s important to follow directions. While you can certainly apply directly and immediately use as a lubricant, cannabis-enhanced sexual products work best when they have a chance to absorb into the skin first. Ananda Hemp recommends applying at least 15 minutes before you want to engage in most sexual activity, so the best practice is to spread it on your genitals and then enjoy some cuddling, foreplay, or other light stimulation for a while. You can easily apply more Bliss Oil, or another lubricant, to keep things slippery later.
Ananda Hemp Bliss Oil can enhance any sexual experience in anyone, whether you’re with a lover or just enjoying yourself. CBD, working in concert with Bliss Oil’s other natural ingredients, increases blood flow and reduces pain. This makes your skin more sensitive and leaves you feeling ready to feel good. Even without direct stimulation, we noticed a sudden spike in sexual arousal about 15 to 20 minutes after application. Orgasms felt more intense, and pleasure lasted longer. It even felt easier to get excited again afterward.
ANANDA TOUCH BLISS OIL OFFICIAL REVIEW
- Highlights: When used as a lubricant, Ananda Touch Bliss Oil from Ananda Hemp increases blood flow, reduces pain, and enhances sexual pleasure.
- Strength: 250mg of cannabinoids per 2 oz. bottle
- Price: $46.00
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Free shipping available for Bliss Oil.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Sensation & Texture: Bliss Oil has a light but very slippery texture, and creates mild but noticeable cooling and tingling sensations when applied to the skin.
- Ingredients: CBD oil / Full Spectrum Hemp extract with Coconut Oil, Organic Cacao Seed Butter (Theobroma), Peppermint Essential Oil, Black Pepper Essential Oil, L-Arginine in MCT oil, Cetearyl alcohol, and Phenoxyethanol.
- Other: 10% of every purchase of Ananda Touch Bliss Oil goes to support the Endometriosis Foundation of America. Ananda Hemp offers a generous 30-day money-back guarantee for unsatisfied customers.
Bliss oil is not compatible with condoms or other safer sex supplies. Ananda Hemp uses Kentucky-grown hemp in all their products. Our reviewers are also big fans of Ananda Hemp’s other products, including their CBD oil and Spectrum Gels.
Is this used orally as well
Hi Susan — it’s not dangerous to swallow or bad tasting, but if you want an oral CBD you would want to go with a conventional tincture, such as Ananda Hemp also makes.