The industry is revolutionizing since the rise of CBD, as Cannabidiol is the full form. It is a chemical compound that is found in cannabis plants. It has transformed everything because it might have some particular clinical benefits like calming the nerves and anxiety levels.
People often confuse it with delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, commonly known as THC, which has significant psychoactive effects and is founded in marijuana.
An ordinary person who is not a stoner or avid smoker seeks solace in the CBD because it does NOT make you high. It does have some temporary soothing effects, but they are very mild and fades away after a while. But yes, they might be helpful towards stress relief and energy boost.
Now CBD has been used in many forms, be it edible gummies, cartridges, oils, or vape juices. We feel like consuming CBD juice in vaping devices is one of the most convenient ways because these bottles are very easy-going to use and carry around. You can have one bottle with you and have an intake from anywhere, anytime.
What Are Some Top-Tier CBD Infused Vape Juices?
We did our research, found a couple of credible resources, and collected valuable reviews from potential buyers and users of CBD-infused juices. And then, we selected possibly the Best CBD vape juice supplying brands.
And here they are:
- Avida CBD Vape Juice – High Quality & Top Rated
- Savage CBD Vape Juice – Best Value
- CBDfx Vape Juice – Best Variety
- Hemp Bombs Vape Juice – THC Free Isolate
- Just CBD Vape Juice – Best Flavors
What Were the Criteria for Making This List?
In our unbiased and transparent research, we considered some factors and looked for them in a few brands, and these were the five brands that up to our criteria.
Following are points that we had in mind while choosing the products. We pledge to look for these specific aspects and properties in a brand whenever you plan to get your hands on CBD vape juices.
Organic Production Process
Make sure that their production process is entirely organic. Also, hemp plays a substantial part in the production of CBD products. Ensure that the company is manufacturing CBD products from their own locally sourced and organic hemp.
The Extraction Procedure
Look into the extraction methodologies of the brand. Like, we have preferred the companies that adapt supercritical Carbon dioxide (CO2) extraction techniques. CO2 extraction is considered the blueprint extraction technique for cannabidiol products.
You are advised to check the lab reports as the medical proof that the products have been produced authentically and organically. You are most likely to find these reports on the official websites of the brands. You should also seek third-party verification documents.
Credible brands provide third-party lab reports as clinical proof that ensures that other than the company’s own lab, another reliable lab staff has checked and verified this product. And if the brand seems reluctant to show these reports, you better run away asap.
A Diverse Collection Of CBD-Infused Products
Different people have different preferences. You might like vape juices; others might prefer edible gummies. If they are producing products in all these categories, that is a plus because that shows their dedication and expertise in CBD products.
We have considered brands that offer a range of product strengths. Always look for potency variations in their collection. Because if you are just getting into this industry, you might not be aware of your tolerance level, so better look for guidance.
Look for the brand’s official websites and their social media accounts. If they seem to provide sufficient crucial information, you know it is the right place to put your trust and money, but if you doubt their transparency, stop right away.
Another most reliable formula to know the brand’s credibility is to look through fellow customer’s experiences and reviews. If you find enough satisfactory stories, you know they are the ones. Otherwise, we reckon you should reconsider.
We are confident that a purchase made after following this criterion will live up to your expectations.
Now let’s look at an overview of these super brands:
Best CBD Vape Juices on the Market
1. Avida CBD Vape Juice: Top Rated & High Quality
Avida CBD is a relatively newer brand to the scene. It got launched in the early months of 2018. Looking at their website, Avida CBS aims to provide high-quality satisfactory results to clients.
Avida’s products are sourced and developed through organic hemp plants. They use 100% pure natural Cannabidiol (CBD) isolate that is assured to contain 0% THC and no psychoactive effects. These decent effects make it usable for everyone. Avida’s products are self-tested and third-party lab tested as claimed by their official website.
As it is a baby brand, still newly introduced, people usually have their doubts, but the brand has done an impeccable job setting the foundation. They come across as transparent as possible, and they are vocal about their customer’s satisfaction.
Most of the crucial information is available on their site, lab reports, FAQ section, etc. We are confident that within time, their services will evolve more.
Among their products, vape juice is our center of discussion in this article. So, let’s have a look at the properties and characteristics of this product:
Avida CBD Vape Juice’s Features
- The production process is of the highest quality, and it consists of all-natural ingredients.
- The production happens in the United States on local hemp plants.
- Avida vape juice is clinically tested, and third-party lab approved as claimed by the brand. You can check out the lab reports from their online portal that identify the brand’s professionalism and goodwill.
- The vape juice is available in distinct flavors like Manga mango, Berry grape, Blue Razz, and flavorless.
- It is non-GMO and contains isolated CBD that is 100% natural and purified.
- High quality and completely natural production process.
- 100% organic cannabidiol (CBD) isolate.
- Contains 0% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- Refreshing flavors are made by Award Winning vape flavor mixing experts to brighten up your mood and day.
- Generates rapid effects.
- Available in three different potency strength ranges so anybody can jump on the bandwagon depending on their preference.
- Clinically tested and third-party lab tested; lab reports available.
- Free shipping policy offer on the order of $35 products.
- Thirty days return policy is available.
- Free shipping is only available for United States residents.
- As the company is new, there is not much hype around or reviews from potential customers, which might initially be a turn-off for newbies.
Click here to Get the Best Deal on Avida CBD from the Official Site.
2. Savage CBD Vape Juice
Since the rise of cannabis products, many brands have also appeared to follow the same track and embarked on a journey successfully. Savage CBD is one of them. Its headquarters are in Irvine.
There is something about the brand as the website structure is a lot different from its contemporaries, which is an intelligent move. Also, after visiting their website, you will see four panels. Each panel contains products for new, intermediate, and advanced users. It also displays the forums where the brand has featured, including Forbes, Yahoo Finance, and Buzzfeed, to name a few.
The website’s catalog contains a series of products that may include edible things as CBD gummies, CBD tincture bundles, and sets, Full spectrum CBD balm, CBD pens & roll-ons vape juices, etc.
One of their products we are going to review is Savage CBD vape juice. The company has devoted its time to deliver the best possible results in the form of delicious vape juices, and they have done a pretty fair job doing so.
We can’t get enough of the interesting juice names as Passion, Serene, Driven, Hustle and Tranquil, etc. You can imagine the type of effect these would have on you. And the flavorless version is here named as a vape shot.
Savage CBD’s Features
Keeping the taste buds in mind, this brand comes up with five impeccable flavors with one flavorless version. These flavors have sweet and sour vibes.
- Savage’s vape juice comes in a 30 ml bottle, and It offers three versions of strength potency. It ranges from 250 to 500 to 1000 milligrams. You can get your hands on any of them according to your preference and choice.
- It is non-GMO and contains 0% THC.
- It contains CBD isolate, which means only the purified extracts are included in the vape juice, without THC that gives you a stronger buzz and paranoia.
- It adapts one of the cleanest extraction procedures as the cO2 extraction method.
- A stunning variety of flavors that have sweet and sour tastes. Their aroma will leave you fascinated.
- Some people are not into flavors. They just want a decent buzz to keep with the outer chaos; the flavorless version will be their holy grail.
- Made up of natural ingredients and is non-GMO.
- It contains isolated CBD that ensures no existence of 0% THC.
- It feels like a cleanse to your exhausted headspace and might generate therapeutic effects.
- We really liked the bottle’s packaging as the dark colors give off a mysterious and attractive touch to the product. Something a person would really like to stop, stare and hold for a second. And then proceeds to buy, who knows?
- It is clinically tested. The lab reports and clinical results are provided.
- It offers you variety in potency strength. You don’t have to worry about the milligrams and stuff. Everything is set up in front of you.
- Brand’s impressive work ethic towards providing flawless products with keeping the quality in mind. It is highly commendable how they have managed to stick to their craft strictly.
- Rated high from customers for developing delicious vape juice tastes and flavors.
- On the budget side, it does not disappoint as well—an extremely affordable and eco-friendly brand.
- Some people say that the flavors are too sharp, as they prefer a delicate taste.
- Insufficient information on the website regarding a few matters, for instance, CBD sourcing, etc.
Click here to Get the Best Deal on Savage CBD Vape Juice from the Official Site.
3. CBDfx Vape Juice
CBDfx is one of the well-known players in the market of CBD products. The brand has worked hard enough to attain a reputable position in the market, and they have successfully launched several products. Their unparalleled products collection includes edible gummies, vape cartridges, oils, and tinctures, etc. Hence, there is potential for everyone in their extensive line-up.
All of their products are developed with purely organic hemp plants while employing cO2 extraction methodology.
Currently, the town’s talk is CBDfx Vape Juice, a product that has proved ideal for people who want a relaxing buzz but are not into edible gummies or so. Plus, this product comes with potency strength and various flavors. These features make this product very versatile.
CBDfx has garnered thousands of rave reviews over time that verify its authenticity and brand value.
Let’s have a look at some noteworthy features of CBDfx:
CBDfx Vape Juice’s Features
- CBDfx’s flavor range is vast and diverse as it consists of several pleasantly quirky flavors like Blue Raspberry, Wild Watermelon, Strawberry milk, Strawberry & Kiwi, etc.
- Products are clinically tested, and you can check as they have attached lab reports with each flavor.
- Each vape juice bottle is developed with a completely natural hemp plant.
- It offers three ranges of strength. You can choose the level of strength according to your preference and tolerance level.
- 30 days return policy.
- Production occurs in the United States.
- High quality and purified production process.
- It offers different ranges of potency strength that makes it convenient and doable for everyone.
- The packaging is effortlessly convenient as the juice is housed in plastic bottles with a protective cap to stop leaking.
- Most brands have only a few flavors available, but CBD comes with a whopping nine unconventional flavors.
- Products are kept 100% vegan.
- CBDfx adapts Carbon Dioxide extraction methodologies (cO2), one of the most refined and cleanest extraction techniques.
- They have a happy customer base that equates to positive customer reviews and feedback.
- The brand implies a generous free shipping policy on orders above $35.
- To keep the process transparent and customers satisfied, they have attached lab reports with each product. You can have a look at the product description page, and you will get the required information. Furthermore, they have a detailed faq section as well.
- A money-back offer is available within the first month of receiving the product.
- A bit pricey
- Information about hemp sources is not very clearly mentioned.
- Although they provide free of cost shipping on products over $35, the shipping in this scene takes longer than usual.
Click here to Get the Best Deal on CBDfx Vape Juice from the Official Site.
4. Hemp Bombs Vape Juice
Hemp Bombs is one of the most liked CBD brands in the market. It was founded in 2016 and is growing massively over the past few years. Hemp Bombs focus on improving their products’ quality and providing the best taste to their customers.
Hemp Bombs offers an entire range of CBD extracts, including creams, tinctures, oils, gummies, and more. They produce these products within the organization in Florida, USA. They use industrial hemp to make products that utilize CBD only that is free from impurities like pesticides.
Recently, Hemp Bombs have grabbed the attention of consumers through their hemp-based new CBD juice flavors. Their vape juices arrive in three different and incredible flavors, loved by the consumers. These flavors include mango, blueberry, and watermelon.
Hemp Bomb’s new vape juice flavors are recommended for both vapers and non-vapers. These CBD vape juices are the perfect fit for those who want to consume high-quality CBD without THC. The brand has improved the taste, flavor, and packaging of its products.
Hemp Bombs’ vape juices have different dosages varying from 125mg to 750mg vape juice. Their products are tested from unbiased, independent labs, and the reports confirm that their products are indeed THC-free. Lab test reports are found on their official website for convenience. You can also check the lab report of a particular product by scanning the QR code present on each product.
Out of the three flavors, the most delightful is watermelon. It tastes like sweet and balanced candy. This one is good for those who like to enjoy fruity and sweet flavors. Then comes the mango flavor, which is also a well-balanced flavor. It tastes like real nectar, and you can buy it directly from their website and start vaping right away. Last but not least is their blueberry flavor, which has a sharp yet fresh taste.
Hemp Bombs Vape Juice’s Characteristics
- It is made from premium ingredients.
- Products contain pure CBD only.
- The CBD vape juices provide enjoyment and relaxation.
- THC-free products so that they won’t make you high.
- Reasonable prices.
Hemp Bombs CBD juices are all tested from independent labs that provide unbiased results to the consumers. Lab results are present on the brand’s official website, but you can also search separately for a particular product. All you need is to scan the QR given on the product.
Hemp Bombs offer free shipping all over the USA, and it takes 5-10 days for a package to reach its final destination. You can also request a refund within 30-days if you’re not satisfied with the product.
- Hemp Bombs products are made from Pure CBD with less than 0.3% THC, so there are no chances of getting stoned.
- Natural ingredients enhance the response of the body and make you feel focused all day long.
- Each product is tested from independent, unbiased, third-party labs.
- As the products are THC-free, you will easily pass any drug test.
- Variety of products to meet your needs.
- Free shipping with a money-back guarantee.
- Do not offer its consumer an entourage effect.
- Restricted in some states.
Click here to Get the Best Deal on Hemp Bombs Vape Juice from the Official Site.
5. Just CBD Vape Juice
Just CBD is another leader in the CBD market. It has been providing CBD products since 2017, from Florida, USA. Their products are made of premium quality ingredients. According to them, it is their mission to deliver high-quality stocks of CBD to the consumers.
Just CBD high-quality products and a good clarity about the ingredients. The brand claims that its products are THC-free and do not contain Nicotine. Products are all tested from independent, third-party labs to claim its potency and purity.
Just CBD’s vape juice arrives in a well-balanced range. These flavors include pineapple, blue dream, girl scout cookies, and OG.
The most liked flavor by consumers is pineapple. It has a sharp, natural, and fresh taste. OG also has a fruity flavor and reminds of watermelon gums. Both the fruity flavored juices are not too delightful but yet worth trying.
The dessert-flavored Girl Scout Cookies and Blue Dream are way too sweet. According to some consumers, Blue Dream is enjoyable, and the latter one tastes like maple syrup. One who wants to consume a natural and less sugary CBD should go for the fruity flavored juices from Just CBD.
Just CBD juices come in 60mL bottles and do not contain tobacco. Consumers may use it to treat problems like pain, anxiety, depression, or other nerve disorders. You might feel a little euphoric but in a relaxing manner.
Just CBD Vape Juice’s Characteristics
- Products are made from premium quality ingredients.
- Pure and potent products.
- Variety in flavors as well as packaging.
- Products are made from CBD isolate, which means they will not make you high.
- Products are free from THC and tobacco.
All the Just CBD products are tested and approved from unbiased, independent, third-party labs. Products contain a well-balanced amount of CBD and are free from THC as well as tobacco.
They offer free shipping all over the USA. They do have a return policy of 30 days. This means that you can claim the refund within 30 days from dispatch.
- All the CBD products are pure, with less than 0.3% THC used.
- Their products are all independently tested from third-party labs.
- Consuming THC-free products will make you pass the drug test.
- They have a variety of flavors to give you a great experience and relaxation.
- Free shipping with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- You may find some flavors too sweet to consume.
Click here to Get Just CBD’s vape juice from the Official Site.
From Where Does CBD Originate?
CBD means Cannabidiol, and it is extracted from the Cannabis plant. Although CBD is an active component of Cannabis (commonly known as marijuana), it does not make you “high.” Cannabis is divided into two main categories of plant Marijuana and hemp plant. Both are species of cannabis plants. Marijuana is a plant observed to contain high amounts of THC, more than 0.3%. This is considered an illegal amount and can make you high. On the other hand, the hemp plant contains less than 0.3% of THC, safe to use, and will not make you high.
Different types of CBD products are available on the basis of the ingredients used. Those made from CBD isolates are the purest, with a little suspension of glycol or glycerin. Some of the products contain CBN, CBG, and CBC. In the full spectrum, it contains molecules like fatty acids, terpenes, THC, and vitamins.
Why is CBD Used for Vaping?
Many companies deliver CBD vape products that can be inhaled and vaporized. CBD oil is mixed with a liquid to make it thin and to use in a vaping pen. Such products usually arrive with disposable cartridges. They are used with a vaping pen to heat the product and produce vapors that a consumer can inhale.
When CBD is inhaled, it directly enters the bloodstream through the lungs. Vaporization can produce a relatively fast and fierce feeling.
These products come in three various forms:
- The isolated form is the one in which pure CBD extracts are used, and it only comprises CBD.
- Wide-Spectrum includes many other cannabinoids such as CBN, CBC, and CBG but is THC-free.
- Full spectrum includes many cannabinoids from the Cannabis plant and also comprises THC.
In What Way CBD Works With Our Body?
CBD is extracted from a plant containing less than 0.3% THC. It is not considered a psychoactive molecule, which means that you will not become ‘high’ after its consumption. CBD may be used for the vast capacity of medical services.
Cannabinoids interact with the CB receptors present in the central nervous system to produce different effects in our bodies.
Taking cannabinoid products may benefit people suffering from a sleep disorder, migraine, nausea, chronic pain, cancer, epilepsy, anxiety, or depression. CBD may help in the reduction of inflammation and stiffness, etc. In the future, CBD might be used to develop a treatment and help reduce chronic pains.
CBD may also be used to:
- Prevent cancerous cells to grow
- Improve chemotherapy results
- Reduce anxiety
- Treat Epilepsy.
- Reduce inflammation
For your information, CBD is not approved by the FDA to treat any medical disorder. But it is legal to use in some states. However, you should always consult a doctor before taking CBD for medical purposes.
Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
The system called Endocannabinoid (ECS) is a system having neurotransmitters in the central nervous system, which binds to the CB receptors for functioning. CBD reacts with the receptors present in the ECS system, namely CB1 and CB2. The exact mechanism of their interaction with receptors is still unknown.
THC interacts with ECS through receptors, and this is how it makes you “high.” But CBD is not known to produce any such effect, which is a great thing to consider.
CBD Vape Dosage and Aftereffects
There exists no standard for the dosage of CBD to be consumed.
CBD is present in different forms, which include tablets, oils, and creams. Dosages depend on both usage and which form you are consuming. But studies did not approve any specific dosage of CBD that everyone can take.
Different people may respond differently to different amounts of CBD given to them. The estimated dosage for most humans lies between 20mg to 1500mg/day.
The dosage of CBD that you can take depends on many factors such as:
- Bodyweight of an individual
- Which disorder you are treating
- Chemistry of your body
- The amount of CBD present in each gummy, pill, drop, or capsule.
It would be best to keep in mind the factors mentioned above before deciding to take any CBD dosage. Also, make sure to consult your doctor before taking and specifying any dosage as it may harm your body cells (if taken inappropriately).
Stick to the dosage recommended by your doctor. But if your doctor does not prescribe any dosage, it will be best for you to start with a small dosage of CBD and increase it with time (if needed).
For Example, if you have any disorder or medical problem to treat with CBD, you can start by taking almost 20-30 mg/day. Then you can increase the dosage by 5mg after a week and continue doing this to the time when you start feeling better.
Risks and Side Effects of Vaping CBD
CBD may cause problems if used in different therapies. It can react with other medical supplements and drugs to produce unexpected results.
We are not sure if a particular product is safe to use and if it is effective for everyone or not. Most of the CBD products are not approved by FDA, so we do not know that it contains the exact characteristics or ingredients mentioned over the label.
CBD may cause some complications, which include:
- Damage to liver cells
- Gastrointestinal complications
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
Conclusion: Are CBD Vape Juices a Good Buy?
CBD quickly grabbed the attention of medical science for its vast functions. It might be used as a therapy for treating some diseases. They are legal in most of the states of the USA and illegal in few states.
With the increase in demand for CBD Vape Juice products, it might be possible that researchers predict some specific dosages to take. Also, consumers must consult doctors or professionals before taking any product because only they can predict which product is suitable for a particular person and how they should take it.
CBD is already becoming more popular in the market so that consumers can expect an increase in the variety of CBD products.