CBD oil is a modern remedy for treating pain, anxiety, and inflammation. It is indeed a blessing that has changed the lives of people. As people have started believing in its credibility as an effective pain reducer, they have begun replacing their costly medicines with CBD oil. Due to this, the demand for CBD oil is increasing with each passing day. Sensing this trend, different brands are coming up with their own unique products to stand out from the rest. But which is the best CBD Oil for pain, and how does it work?
Don’t worry; we have shortlisted not one but five top-class CBD Oils for pain relief later in this article. And no, the products we have listed do not show any side effects.
The more we hear about the horrific side effects of different medicines and supplements, the more we want to take care of any complications in a natural way. Lucky for you as CBD oil is a natural remedy made after processing the CBD (an ingredient of the Cannabis plant). Hence, CBD oil is becoming a priority, quickly overtaking the supplements.
CBD Oil is super effective in reducing different types of pain with zero side effects.
So, how does CBD oil reduce the pain? When you consume CBD oil, it runs in the bloodstream. There, it interacts with the endocannabinoid receptors present in the immune system and brain. As the receptors’ role is to respond to different stimuli, the Cannabinoid interacted receptors reduce pain through pain-relieving responses.
5 Best CBD Oil For Pain Management:
- Exhale Wellness: Overall Best CBD Oil For Pain, Editor’s Pick
- BudPop: Potent Hemp CBD Oil For Pain Relief ; CBD Products On Sale
- Cheef Botanicals: Best CBD Oils For Joint Pain & Knee Pain
- Hollyweed CBD: Full Spectrum CBD Oil Products With No Additives
- FAB CBD: Best Value THC Free CBD Tinctures & Oils
Here are the detailed reviews of our top picks:
#1. Exhale Wellness: Overall Best CBD Oil For Pain, Editor’s Pick
Exhale is a California-based company that grows hemp in partnership with Colorado farmers. It has built its reputation as a brand that takes pride in delivering the best CBD oil for pain.
The researchers of Exhale carry extensive research to give the world better CBD products. Due to its success, Exhale has been featured in Forbes, Los Angeles Times, Observer, and La Weekly, which speaks out that it is a credible brand.
As Exhale products are high in demand, you must be seeing people are talking about them, and why shouldn’t they. It is the perfect CBD oil that is literally changing people’s lives. That is why whenever you will search for the best CBD oil for pain, Exhale’s name will most likely come up in the search. Plus, it is easy to purchase Exhale products. You can buy them from the company’s official website online.
Exhale CBD oil is available in two different strengths- 600 mg and 1200 mg. So, select according to your liking and get relief from pain instantly.
Check out the biggest Highlights of Exhale CBD Oil:
- Organically Manufactured: Exhale is a full-spectrum CBD oil that is organically made up of 100 percent natural ingredients. The hemp grown by them is non-GMO, and there is also no use of pesticides in its cultivation.
- No Addition of Preservatives/Additives: No artificial preservatives or additives are added in its manufacturing, which maintains the CBD oil quality. That is why you will not feel any adverse effects after consuming this product.
- Clean CO2 Extraction Process: The success of every extraction process depends upon how cleanly it is carried out. The extraction process of Exhale involves clean CO2, thus making it a valuable product.
- Easy Shipping: One great feature of Exhale is that the shipping is fast and reliable. The company has worked on its shipping schedule and is delivering the product within days. Moreover, if the product delivered to you is damaged, you can always claim the money back.
- Subscription Offer: You can save 25% on Exhale Products if you buy the subscription. If you don’t, you can still get a 20% discount on your first order.
- The hemp used in Exhale is non-GMO and organically grown
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- Free Shipping
- Third-Party tested
- Top-notch customer care service
- Products are available online only
- Unavailable in many states
#2. BudPop: Potent Hemp CBD Oil For Pain Relief ; CBD Products On Sale
BudPop is another leading brand giving us the best CBD products to consume. When you search for different brands online, you will see that they emphasize their experience, but when you visit the BudPop website, you will find that they focus on passion more.
They are passionate about providing the best CBD oil for pain and anxiety to make this world a better place. Moreover, you can always get your money back within 30 days of purchasing if you have a problem with this product.
- Two Different Flavors: BudPop manufactures two different kinds of CBD products: Peppermint CBD Tincture and Natural CBD Tincture. These flavors enhance the taste and the aura oozing out of CBD oil.
- Environment-friendly Manufacturing: Hemp used to extract CBD is organically grown (without any pesticide or chemical application). Moreover, the extraction process is also 100% clean to ensure the users get the safest product.
- Guaranteed Top Quality Product: BudPop is serious about the quality of the manufactured CBD oil. Therefore, no preservatives or additives are added to artificially increase the shelf life at the expense of the quality.
- Convenient Packaging: The peppermint cbd oil tincture comes in a 30 ml glass dropper bottle and contains 1500 mg of CBD. The serving size is 1 ml containing 50 mg CBD (30 servings/bottle).
- Storing them at Appropriate Places is Super Important: You must take care of its storage. Store it in a dry place, away from moisture and sunlight.
- Unavailable in Some States: There is a slight problem with these two BudPop products as due to delta 8 THC regulations, BudPop does not ship this product internationally or in the following USA states: Mississippi, Montana, Iowa, Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, and Rhode Island.
- Available in two delicious flavors- peppermint and natural
- Environment-friendly manufacturing
- Third-party tested
- Fast Shipping across the USA (within 24 hours)
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Can’t ship internationally and in some USA states.
- Products are only available on BudPop official website
#3. Cheef Botanicals: Best CBD Oils For Joint Pain & Knee Pain
Cheef Botanicals is a California-based brand that aims to deliver the best CBD oil for pain. The founder has more than 25 years of experience in growing plants organically. So, it is safe to say that he knows how to cultivate a crop successfully without any chemical application.
They have an expert team that foresees the whole oil manufacturing process. Hemp is grown in Colorado, and then full-spectrum CBD is extracted from them in a clean process.
In addition to this, the company has a strict policy to make sure that the products are safe to consume. That is why they have a strict internal checking procedure and third-party lab testing, which makes it the best CBD oil for pain.
- CBD Oil is Full Spectrum: Cheef Botanicals is non-psychoactive oil extracted from organically grown hemp. By Non-psychoactive, we mean that you won’t get high after consuming this oil. This is like a blessing as its hemp extract contains full spectrum Cannabinoids (Terpenes, flavonoids, THC, etc.) that ease you from the pain you are experiencing.
- Highly Potent: The Full Spectrum CBD is added into the hemp seed oil to increase its potency, making it a perfect CBD oil.
- 100% Natural: The ingredients used in its making are 100 percent natural, and no preservative or additive is added. Furthermore, a third party (lab) has tested this product, so you don’t have to worry about its safety. Plus, there is no pesticide involved in hemp cultivation, and the seed used is also non-GMO.
- Available in Different Ranges: It is available in different ranges- 300mg, 600 g, 1200 mg, and 3000 mg. Apply drops under the tongue to achieve the results faster. You can also mix it in your favorite foods and drinks.
- Tasteless Drops: The drops have no taste if you consume them in a very low quantity. This is important as you drop the oil under the tongue to achieve faster results. You can also mix it in your favorite drinks and meals. They may have a little taste (which is not bad) if added in a large quantity.
- 100% Natural
- Full Spectrum CBD
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping
- Tasteless drops
- Available in different sizes (300,600,1200,3000 mg)
- No international Shipping
- Limited Flavors
#4. Hollyweed CBD: Full Spectrum CBD Oil Products With No Additives
The manufacturer Hollyweed CBD takes pride in declaring that the manufactured CBD oil is 100% hemp-derived. Since beginning the journey to make the best CBD oil for pain in 2017, Hollyweed has given CBD lovers the products they have been yearning for. Within just four years, Hollyweed is among the best CBD oil manufacturers in the USA.
Hollyweed researchers carry out research that has helped the company to make one of the best CBD oil in the market.
Hollyweed offers a 25% discount on its product if you purchase it for the first time. The company will process the order within hours and ship it to your doorstep within 48 hours. If you find a broken package or damaged bottle, you can always claim the 30-day money-back guarantee option.
- Perfect Hemp is Chosen to Make Perfect Oil: Hollyweed only chooses hemp strains rich in CBD. After carefully selecting and sowing seeds of such strains, the hemp plants are grown organically (without any chemical application). Moreover, like other products listed above, it also uses a clean CO2 extraction method.
- Fast Effecting: The extracted CBD is mixed into hemp seed oil to increase the potency. The hemp seed oil contains Omega 3,6 & 9 that is nutritious and easy to digest. Thus, you will start feeling the effect within an hour. Consume one or two servings per day (preferably under the tongue) for better results. You can also mix it in the food or drink.
- Safety and Quality: How to know a company is confident in its product? Go to its official website and see if it has made its third-party analysis report public or not. Hollyweed has made its third-party analysis report public for everyone to see. It follows all the regulations about safety and quality. The most important regulation is THC is less than 0.3%, and there are no traces of impurity.
- It Offers Different Options to Choose From: It offers four different potencies for its customers- 300mg, 600mg,900 mg, and 1200 mg.
- Third-party tested
- Available in four different potencies
- Fast Shipping
- Federally approved product
- Unmatched customer service
- Bland packaging
- The effect takes a little longer time than others
#5. FAB CBD: Best Value THC Free CBD Tinctures & Oils
FAB CBD was established in 2017, and it hasn’t looked back since then. The best thing about this company is that they know claiming they have the best CBD oil for pain management is not enough. So, their researchers keep upgrading the products with each passing time.
The researchers of FAB claim the product they manufacture produces results. Moreover, FAB products are easy to find and use.
According to FAB CBD, as everything is natural about the manufacturing of this product, thus colors may vary a little. So, don’t get surprised if you think the yellow bottle you got earlier had a slightly different color than the present yellow bottle.
Keep in mind that you must consult a doctor or medical specialist before consuming any CBD oil. Moreover, as FAB CBD offers a wide range of potencies, you may need to try different potencies to know which suits you the best. Of course, do this when your doctor recommends it too.
- Contains Top Quality Ingredients: In the hemp extract, there is a full spectrum cannabinoid or full spectrum hemp extract, natural flavors, THC, and terpenes. Furthermore, a third-party test from ProVerde has confirmed that there is no harmful chemical or impurity present in FAB CBD oil. The THC level is also under the recommended and legal quantity.
- Clean Extraction Process: If everything is natural in a product, but the extraction process is not clean, then the quality will be compromised. Understandably, FAB is strict in following the clean CO2 extraction process.
- Diverse in Flavors and Potencies: FAB CBD distinguishes itself from the rest by making oil in five different flavors- Citrus, vanilla, berry, natural, and mint. In addition to this, there are also four strength options to choose from- 300mg, 600mg, 1200 mg, and 2400 mg. Each FAB CBD bottle has a shelf life of one year.
- Easy to Consume: There comes a dropper with a FAB CBD bottle. Dip it in the bottle, squeeze the end while the dropper is still in the bottle, and then release it. The dropper will then be half full. You can then drop the oil directly in the mouth (preferably under the tongue). Make sure you consume it in the recommended amount prescribed by your doctor.
- Does to you what you should expect from any best CBD oil
- Increases the calmness in you
- Available in diverse flavors and strengths
- Improves the mood by releasing the consumer from stress
- The extraction process is clean
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- No free shipping if your order is under 99$
- Not suitable for pregnant women
Important Note: Consume any CBD product at your own risk as you may fail the THC test/screening.
How We Made The List Of Best CBD Oils For Pain & Inflammation?
There are dozens of companies that make CBD oil and claim to be the best. However, not every product is the same, and you want the best one for yourself. This is where we come in to tell you about which are the top CBD oil brands in the market.
The top products described later are not just picked out of the blue. We first set a benchmark and carried out extensive research that took us days. We started with 20+ products and then narrowed it down to only five products after carefully analyzing each of them. Therefore, it is safe to say that every product we have chosen deserves the title of best CBD oil for pain.
What We Looked For?
To see whether any product is the best CBD oil for pain, we looked for the following requirements:
- Hemp Growing Procedure: Without a doubt, safety is the most significant parameter for any product. Thus, we shortlisted those brands that are growing hemp organically (without any pesticide application and using non-GMO varieties). After pesticide application, if the residues remain on the hemp plant, they will also become part of the CBD extract. Thus, we excluded those products that are not growing hemp organically.
- Types of CBD: There are different kinds of CBD, each delivering the best results. A full-spectrum CBD contains cannabinoids, terpenes, THC, and many other ingredients. So, full-spectrum CBD is a go-to choice for many. Broad Spectrum CBD includes the same things present in full-spectrum except for THC. Isolate CBD is another type that is more potent than others, but it does not suit CBD oil.
- Potency: The products we shortlisted are high in potency. Potency is a necessary parameter to select the best CBD oil for pain, as the ability to curb pain depends upon it. The higher the potency, the greater its effect as a painkiller.
- Third-Party Lab testing: Third-party lab testing provides a detailed report about a specific product. We analyzed the third-party report of dozens of products and shortlisted the safest products. Not only the Certificate of Analysis, but we also checked if the lab doing the test is trustworthy or not.
- Customer Satisfaction: After going through the above criteria, we also checked what the users of any particular product have to say. We discarded those products that have low ratings.
So, after strict checking, check out which is the best CBD Oil for pain!
Things to Consider Before Buying CBD Oil Products:
There is no denying that CBD oil has positive effects if you consume it in the right way. But for that to happen, you must buy the right product for yourself. How to know which is the right product for you? Well, to know that, you have to look at some points and see whether this specific product fulfills it or not.
So, without any further ado, here are some factors which you should consider before buying the best CBD oil for pain:
- Check Your Eligibility Status
Although CBD oil is beneficial, yet there are still some requirements to be fulfilled. If you are under 18, then CBD oil is not for you. Moreover, CBD oil is not suitable for a pregnant lady. Similarly, before purchasing any CBD oil, read the ingredients to check if there is anything you are allergic to.
- Manufacturing Process
Before buying cbd oil, check out its extraction process. There must be a clean CO2 extraction process, or else the product quality might be compromised. Moreover, there should not be any artificial preservatives, additives, or other chemicals in the product.
Also, the hemp used in CBD extraction must be non-GMO and grown organically. If pesticides were used on hemp, then the residues of the chemicals will also be extracted along with the CBD. This will make CBD oil harmful for humans.
The products we have listed above have the safest manufacturing processes.
- Third-Party Lab testing
Always look for such products that are tested by a third party. A third party tests the ingredients present in a product, is there any impurity in it, and whether it is safe to consume or not. Moreover, check whether the third party (lab in most cases) is reputable or not. Only believe in that report which is published by a reputable lab.
The products we have listed above are tested by well-reputed third parties.
- Brand Reputation
Reviews on any product are a great way to know what people think about that particular product. Positive reviews mean the brand has a good reputation among users.
However, this is not the only reliable method. You can also check how long this company has been in business. The longer the company duration, the better its reputation.
There are some companies that magazines feature due to their excellence. You can also check whether the brand has been in the magazine or not by going on their official websites.
- Customer Care
Check out if any brand offers a money-back guarantee or not. Because if it does, then the brands are super confident in their products. In addition to this, those brands that offer discounts on the first purchases are usually the better ones. They want you to try their products so that you will get hooked on them.
Some companies also offer “Combo deals” like buy two get one free, or buy three and get 20% discount on each product. All of these deals fall under the customer care category.
Also, the customer care representative must be available during business hours easily.
Last but not least, you must look at your budget before purchasing any product. Check out which product suits you the best according to your budget. Moreover, if you have a wider budget, you can always buy smartly. For instance, you can buy three and save 25 percent, or buy five and save 70 percent. Moreover, check what the shipping cost is before purchasing.
FAQs About CBD & CBD Oil:
Q1. Are CBD oil products addictive?
No, CBD Oil is not addictive if taken in an appropriate quantity. To know the proper amount for you, consult a doctor or look at the label to know about the dosage. Furthermore, if the THC level is under 0.3%, you can neither get high nor get addicted. So, consume it without any fear of addiction.
Q2. How to use the Best CBD oil for pain?
You can use CBD oil as you like. You can directly drop it right under the tongue with a dropper, mix it in your drink, or add it to your favorite meal of the day. However, if you want to know the best way to use it, we recommend you directly drop it under the tongue for quicker absorption.
It is no secret that everyone reacts differently to different things. Similarly, not everyone reacts the same after consuming the oil with the same potency when it comes to CBD. Some can reach the desired outcome even after consuming a low amount, while some may need to consume it in a larger quantity.
We recommend starting with a low dose to know how much you should consume. A half dropper is 5 mg. Consume it once a day for the whole week and see if you feel the result you want.
If you don’t, then increase the dose. From next week, consume two servings (10 mg) per day. Do this for one more week and check if it works for you or not. If it still doesn’t, then increase the dosage again. Make sure you are consuming the best CBD oil for pain relief.
Q3. How long does it take for CBD Oil to work for pain relief?
If you use the sublingual method (dropping the oil under the tongue), it will take less than one hour to feel the effect. But if you mix it in the food or drink, it will take more than an hour. According to customer reviews, it will take up to three hours if you consume CBD oil with a meal.
According to the American Arthritis Foundation, if you have consumed any best CBD oil for pain relief, then it will generally take 15 to 45 minutes if you use the sublingual method (dropping CBD oil under the tongue).
Even after consuming the CBD oil, if you don’t feel any relief in pain, increase the dose or change the potency.
Q4. Can a drug test detect CBD oil?
A drug test cannot detect CBD oil most of the time. However, there are some instances when the drug test did detect it. But the reason is pretty understandable, which is the THC content in that specific oil was greater than 0.3%.
To avoid this, read the label before buying the bottle from any brand. You will find the percentage of THC in the ingredients section. Moreover, purchase CBD oil from reputable brands.
Q5. What are the different kinds of CBD?
There are three kinds of CBD products: Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, and CBD Isolate. In Full Spectrum CBD, there is a wide range of cannabinoids, including flavonoids, terpenes, and delta 9 THC. Terpenes and Flavonoids provide medicinal benefits in addition to aura and taste.
Broad Spectrum CBD is similar to Full spectrum CBD except for one thing- it does not contain delta 9 THC like a full spectrum.
CBD Isolate has potency more than full and broad-spectrum CBD. However, it has no taste and smells like the other two.
In CBD oils, brands generally prefer full-spectrum CBD mixed with hemp seed oil.
Concluding: Does These CBD Oil Really Help With Pain & Seizures?
All-inclusive, CBD oil has gained worldwide importance as an effective remedy to treat pain. There are dozens of brands claiming their products are the best. But the best CBD oil for pain must meet specific criteria, which we described in this article. The products that met the criteria are Exhale, BudPop, Cheef Botanicals, Hollyweed CBD, and FAB CBD.
Each of them uses non-GMO hemp, which they grow organically. The extraction process is clean, and the end-product does not have any impurity. However, the most important part about the brands is that the THC level is under 0.3%, so you can’t get high by consuming them. We recommend you don’t randomly start taking CBD oil. Consult your doctor first and listen to what he has to say. If the doctor agrees (which they do in most cases), then feel free to try the best CBD oils described above.
When you take CBD oil drops, it interacts with the ECS receptors, altering the response and reducing the pain. Thus, if you are experiencing any pain lately, do give right cbd oil a try!