Meta-description: Looking for a CBD oil that may help you manage stress and anxiety? Take a look at our list of the best CBD oil for anxiety currently on the market.
CBD oil has recently become popular as a product that may help with anxiety. Due to the health benefits it claims to have, many have been looking to find CBD oil for themselves as an alternative to help relieve anxiety.
As scientists have been researching the possible benefits of CBD for relieving anxiety, companies have sprung up and are producing more CBD products by the day. As a result, many companies are offering CBD oil for social anxiety disorder. The large amount of CBD products to choose from can make it challenging to find the best one. To help you decide which one to pick, we have compiled a list of the five best CBD oils for anxiety currently on the market.
List Of Best CBD Oil For Anxiety, Depression & Stress:
- Exhale Wellness – Overall Best CBD Oil For Anxiety Disorders
- BudPop – The Most Potent CBD Tincture For Beginners
- Cheef Botanicals – Top Rated Full Spectrum CBD Oil For Pain Relief
- Hollyweed – Best Flavored CBD Oil For Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Fab CBD – Most Popular CBD Hemp Oil With Low THC Content
Here are the detailed reviews of our top picks:
#1. Exhale Wellness – Overall Best CBD Oil For Anxiety Disorders
The full-spectrum CBD oil is a well-produced cannabis-based product from Exhale Wellness, a company that has been in the hemp industry for many years. The company uses natural hemp from hemp plants farmed in Colorado to produce this CBD oil. The product is organic and non-GMO with no added preservatives or additives.
Exhale Wellness’ full-spectrum CBD oil is available in two different strengths – 600 mg and 1200 mg bottles. It undergoes extensive lab tests and is certified to be Farm Bill compliant, which means it is legal and safe to use. You can access the lab test reports on the company’s website, including other information regarding the product.
Moreover, the CBD oil has high customer ratings due to its effectiveness in improving stress levels and reducing anxiety. The company also offers product subscriptions with a 25% discount.
- Quick Absorption: Exhale Wellness uses specially selected hemp seed oil in its full-spectrum CBD oil. CBD has lipophilic characteristics, which means it cannot dissolve in liquids, such as blood. Therefore, hemp seed oil serves as a carrier oil that binds to CBD and increases the absorption rate. The hemp seed oil also has health benefits due to its high nutritional value. It contains fiber, magnesium, zinc, and iron that help to improve body functions. The combination of hemp seed oil and CBD makes the full-spectrum CBD oil effective.
- Versatile Usage: You can use the CBD oil in a way that suits your lifestyle. Whether adding to your food or drink or simply dropping it directly into your mouth, you could get the relaxing effect that you want. The flexibility of use is convenient, especially if you’re taking it daily. Furthermore, you can also take it at any time of the day as needed or that suits your routine.
- High-Quality Hemp: Exhale Wellness uses USA-grown hemp to produce its full-spectrum CBD oil. The USA federal laws have strict conditions for hemp growers to follow, resulting in the best quality hemp plants.
- Safe Extraction Method: The company uses the CO2 extraction method to extract CBD from the hemp plant. The CO2 extraction method is safe and produces clean CBD oil with no contaminants. Therefore, Exhale Wellness’ CBD oil is pure and safe.
- Versatile usage
- Fast absorption
- Farm Bill compliant
- Available in two strengths
- Only available for online order
#2. BudPop – The Most Potent CBD Tincture For Beginners
BudPop is known to produce high-quality CBD products. All its products are made in the USA from quality hemp. BudPop’s CBD tincture for anxiety offers a variety of health benefits. The tincture is vegan-friendly, pesticide-free, and organic. It is one of the best CBD oils for anxiety due to its high-quality ingredients. The CBD oil also offers additional benefits, such as serving as a sleep aid.
Moreover, the CBD tincture is proven safe and legal within the requirements under the Farm Bill of 2018. BudPop’s CBD tincture is also lab-tested for quality and purity. The lab test reports are available on BudPop’s official website. Here, you can view the reports to see detailed information about the percentage of each ingredient in the product.
BudPop offers free shipping within the US. The company also has a 30-day money-back guarantee should you not be happy with the product. All these additional features make for a better customer experience.
- Strength per Serving Size: Every 1 ml serving contains 50 mg CBD, which is one of the highest potencies available on the market. The high strength of the BudPop CBD tincture may give a more enhanced feeling of relaxation and could provide a longer-lasting effect in just one drop. If you feel that one drop is not enough, you can increase the dosage depending on your body’s tolerance. With its high potency per serving, you can save more if you’re going to use only one drop at a time.
- Available in Two Flavors: BudPop’s CBD tincture comes in a user-friendly glass dropper bottle with two flavor options – Natural and Peppermint. If you don’t like flavored oil, you can opt for the Natural flavor tincture available. However, if you want to enhance the taste, you can buy Peppermint flavor.
- Formulated With Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a popular carrier oil in CBD oil. It has a high fatty acid content and binds well to CBD, resulting in better absorption in the body. Organic coconut oil also has a moisturizing effect on the skin; therefore, this CBD tincture is excellent for topical use. However, coconut oil is a type of medium-chain triglycerides, making it unstable and unsafe to be inhaled through vaping or smoking.
- Made With Hemp Grown in Nevada: Nevada is one of the leading states in the US that farms hemp. The state has started to officially legalize hemp farming under the Nevada Department of Agriculture hemp farming law. The department strictly monitors hemp farms in Nevada to ensure these farms comply with the law. Hemp farmers in Nevada must register and be certified with the Nevada Department of Agriculture to plant hemp under strict conditions. As a result, the hemp sourced for BudPop’s tincture is of high quality.
- Formulated with coconut oil
- High strength per serving size
- Free shipping within the US
- Not suitable to use for vaping
#3. Cheef Botanicals – Top Rated Full Spectrum CBD Oil For Pain Relief
Cheef Botanicals carefully produces its full-spectrum CBD oil using the CO2 extraction method. The company selects only the best ingredients and uses quality hemp from reliable farms in Colorado.
This best CBD oil for treating anxiety is non-psychoactive with a very low THC content. Thus, it will not give you the ‘high’ effect but may provide a sufficient amount of calmness.
Moreover, the CBD oil is organic and non-GMO. It contains hemp seed oil, which is essential to improve CBD oil absorption. Therefore, the CBD oil will provide an effect soon after consumption, which may help to relieve anxiety.
Cheef Botanicals’ CBD oil complies with the Farm Bill of 2018 and undergoes extensive lab tests to prove its safety. The reports of the lab tests are available on the company’s website. You can easily access the lab test report on the website to learn about the product.
- Different Strengths Per Drop: Cheef Botanicals tincture comes in four strength options which are 300 mg, 600 mg, 1200 mg, and 3000 mg. For each strength option, the potency for each drop is varied. For example, the CBD content for one drop from the 300 mg option is 1 mg, while there is 2.5 mg CBD in the 3000 mg option. This difference gives more flexibility for consumption. Therefore, you can adjust your intake according to your body’s tolerance.
- Direct Manufacturer: What is unique about Cheef Botanicals is that it manufactures its own products. The company is responsible for hemp production from seed to sale. Therefore, you can trust the company in delivering the best CBD oil in quality and purity.
- Concentrated CBD Tincture: Cheef Botanicals makes this tincture with concentrated hemp extract from the leaves and flowers of the hemp plant. The hemp plant’s leaves and flowers contain more CBD than other parts of the plant. The company uses these parts of the plant because it has higher CBD and other cannabinoids like CBG, flavonoids, and terpene contents.
- Available in Bundle Price: With Cheef Botanicals, you can purchase your favorite products in bundles. The company offers four bundle sets of three each so you can save more money on your purchase. The bundle deal is very attractive, and you can save up to $30.
- Website and Customer Benefits: The website is user-friendly with easy purchasing in only a few clicks. Cheef Botanicals offers free shipping, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a product subscription with a 25% discount. In addition, you can buy the product in-store and through resellers.
- Different strengths per drop
- Direct manufacturer
- In-store purchase available
- Available in bundle price
- Ships only within the US
#4. HollyweedCBD – Best Flavored CBD Oil For Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Hollyweed CBD’s full-spectrum CBD oil is organic, pesticide-free, and non-GMO. It comes in a white glass dropper bottle, and the CBD oil contains only the best natural ingredients.
Hollyweed tests its CBD oil in a lab to ensure it only sells the purest products. The lab reports are made available on the company’s website, where you can view the detailed results on each CBD product available at Hollyweed CBD.
Its full-spectrum CBD oil absorbs fast in the body and thus creates an immediate effect. If you have an anxiety problem, the oil’s fast absorption may calm you down in a short period of time.
The company’s website is relatively straightforward with a simple interface. Purchasing is accessible through the website, and you can get free shipping with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can also register for a product subscription for more savings.
- Safe and Clean CO2 Extraction: Hollyweed company extracts hemp for its CBD oil using the CO2 extraction method. The process filters out contaminants and unnecessary elements as much as possible, producing high-quality CBD oil for anxiety.
- Refined Hemp Extract: Hollyweed CBD produces the most refined hemp extract, with almost a hundred percent of the product content being CBD. The composition of the ingredients is available on the lab test report for each product, which you can access on the company’s website.
- Blended With Hemp Seed Oil: Hollyweed CBD’s tincture combines hemp seed oil with pure CBD extract to give you the full benefits of hemp. Hemp seed oil is not only nutritious, but it also binds to CBD so that the oil can quickly dissolve into the bloodstream. It also aids in ECS regulation which may help manage stress and provide tranquility.
- Available in Four Strengths: The tincture is available in four different strengths to cater to your needs. You can choose the potency according to your body’s response by having various options. If you’re new to CBD oil, you might want to try the lowest potency first. You can gradually increase the strength level as your body adapts to CBD.
- Safe extraction method
- Quality hemp
- Available in four strengths
- Little information on the website
#5. Fab CBD – Most Popular CBD Hemp Oil With Low THC Content
Fab CBD is a rising company producing cannabis-based products. Its CBD oil is of excellent quality and offers many benefits. Fab CBD’s oil is lab tested and proven safe, and it is also natural and free of contaminants.
It contains full-spectrum CBD and a legal THC percentage with cannabinoids, including CBG, flavonoids, and terpenes. The CBD oil is made fresh upon order, with a shelf life of one year, which means you get the freshest oil with every purchase.
You can purchase this best CBD oil for anxiety on Fab CBD’s website. The website is also very informative, with all essential information regarding the product and CBD. You can also access the lab test reports to see in detail the content of this CBD oil. However, as this CBD oil contains THC, there is a risk for you to fail the THC screenings test, which is primarily false positive. Therefore, you have to be cautious if you’re using this product.
- Measurement Marker on Dropper: Fab CBD has an innovative glass bottle dropper with clear measurement markers on the dropper. The marks will help you take the CBD oil in the exact volume you want. The CBD oil also provides simple instructions on its packaging to enable you to take the proper serving.
- Variety of Flavor and Strength Options: With Fab CBD’s oil, you have a variety of flavor and strength options to choose from. There are five flavors and four strengths available. Choose from Mint, Citrus, Berry, Vanilla, or Natural CBD oil. For each flavor, you can pick the strength you want. The strengths include 300 mg, 600 mg, 1200 mg, and 2400 mg. The variations are an excellent way to optimize your experience in taking CBD oil.
- Formulated With Coconut Oil and Sunflower Oil: Unlike other brands that use hemp seed oil as a carrier oil, Fab CBD uses sunflower oil and coconut oil. Coconut oil is one of the top-rated carrier oils as it bonds well to CBD and increases CBD absorption in the body. Sunflower oil also maximizes the absorption rate and increases the bioavailability of this CBD oil. Sunflower oil contains high poly-unsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat, which helps maintain the immune system and regulate body metabolism. It also has omega-6 fatty acid, which may help in reducing generalized anxiety disorder.
- Packaging: The company packs its products in sophisticated packaging, and you can easily get attracted to the elegant look of the box and bottle. The beautiful packaging reflects the excellent CBD oil inside.
- Measurement marker on the dropper
- Available in five flavors and four strengths
- Informative website
- Lab test reports available on the website
- Does not offer product subscriptions
Things To Consider Before Choosing CBD Oil Brands For Anxiety:
Before buying CBD oil, there are a couple of essential factors to consider. Some of these factors include the following:
- Type of CBD Oil
There are a variety of CBD oils available on the market, and it is vital to consider the functions and benefits of each before buying. The three most common types of CBD oils available are full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolate. Each type of CBD can have different effects; therefore, it is essential to know which one suits you best. Full-spectrum CBD oil may be more effective in helping to relieve anxiety. So, consider full-spectrum CBD oil when buying CBD oil for anxiety.
- The Potency of the CBD Oil
Before buying CBD oil, it is crucial to consider the oil’s potency. If it is your first time using CBD oil, it is a bonus if the brand you are buying from has CBD oil available in different strengths. You will have the option to choose the strength you want, one that can cater to your needs the most. If you are looking for a substantial instant boost, get a CBD oil with high potency in one serving. You can pick a lower-strength CBD oil if you want a milder effect.
- Ingredients in the CBD Oil
It is essential to know precisely what is inside the CBD oil you want to buy. Quality and transparency of ingredients should be made available by the company. Most companies do lab tests on their products and put the lab test reports on their websites. You can get detailed information about the ingredients in the oil by accessing these reports on the official website of the company you want to buy from. The data will give you information about the amount of CBD and other compounds contained in the CBD oil.
- Extraction Method
The method used to extract CBD from the hemp plant plays a vital role in the quality of the product. The best extraction method is the one that produces a clean oil that is free from contaminants and foreign materials. One of the best extraction methods is CO2 extraction. When buying CBD oil, look for companies that use this extraction method. If you see a CBD product using the CO2 extraction method, you know it’s the best CBD oil and is safe to use.
FAQs About CBD Oil Products:
Q1. What are the compositions for each type of CBD oil?
Full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolate are types of CBD oil you can find on the market. Full-spectrum CBD oil comprises all cannabinoids in the hemp plant, including CBD, CBG, flavonoids, and terpenes. Most of the time, there is little to no amount of THC. While with broad-spectrum CBD oil, the content is similar to full-spectrum CBD, except it contains THC. Lastly, CBD isolate contains only CBD compounds.
Q2. Can you get an overdose from taking CBD oil?
There should be no risk of overdose when taking CBD oil in most cases. It is due mainly to the low content of THC present in CBD oil. Moreover, no sufficient research has been done showing the exact dosage for CBD oil. Therefore, always consult your doctor to know the suitable dosage for you. If you don’t get a recommendation, start small and slowly increase the dosage after your body has adapted. Remember, you should be mindful when taking CBD oil and take it responsibly.
Q3. Can you experience any side effects from taking CBD oil?
In most cases, you will not experience side effects when you take CBD oil. However, your body may show signs in response to CBD. Some of these signs may include headaches, diarrhea, fatigue, low blood pressure, or a dry mouth. You should always be cautious with your body’s reaction to CBD and consult your doctor if you’re unsure.
Q4. Is it safe for those who are pregnant and breastfeeding to take CBD oil?
While there are no sufficient studies on the effects of CBD oil on pregnancy and breastfeeding, the American Academy of Pediatrics suggests avoiding CBD oil. There may be risks of active ingredients and chemicals in CBD oil passing through the placenta or breast milk, affecting the fetus or the baby’s development. Consult your doctor for prescription medications before taking CBD oil for anxiety if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q5. Does CBD oil have psychoactive properties?
THC is the component that causes a “high” feeling when ingested. Most CBD oils do not contain THC, and those that do, contain less than 0.03% THC. Therefore, CBD oil does not have a psychoactive effect because the THC content is very low. Even CBD oils that contain 0.03% and less THC are not strong enough to cause a psychoactive effect when consumed. However, if you are unsure of the THC percentage, it is always good to check the label for detailed ingredients before buying CBD oil.
Concluding – CBD Oil For Stress Relief
There are several benefits to taking CBD oil for anxiety. CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system. Thus, it may modulate your body’s system, so you feel calmer. As a result, CBD oil may be effective in helping to relieve anxiety. Furthermore, CBD oil may elevate your mood, refresh your mind and help you to achieve a feeling of clarity. It is also convenient to use, and you can take the oil in any way you prefer.
With so many CBD oil products available on the market, it can be challenging to know which are the best. Our list has five of the best CBD oil for anxiety currently available. We researched and looked at each product in detail to ensure we recommend only the best ones. Therefore, by buying CBD oil from a brand on our list, you can be sure it is of the best quality. If you’re still unsure or know of another brand, be sure to refer to our buying guide to help you choose the best CBD oil for anxiety.
Although CBD is generally a safe product to use and is suitable for most, always consult your doctor first before adding CBD to your lifestyle.